• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ex-Eye-Eye power on display this weekend

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dass rite, ninjas! Y'all gon see some ass-bustin on an international scale starting Thursday night in Manhattan, Kansas. Bill Schneidurr pulls the greatest upset of this Thursday night against the college football version of the Chicago Cubs.

K-State 59, All-Barn 18

Then Saturday at 3:30, maligned and corpulent Charlie Weiss will lead his Kansas Jayhawks to victory over the best team in Michigan.

Jayhawks 12, Chippewas 3

Later on at 7:30, Great Game Bob Stewps and his Oklahoma Sewners will lay waste to former Big East squad West Virginia in...uh...whatever town it is they play in, i dunno, Bigeastbergtownville...berg...ville...

And the piece de resistance, NO OTHER big XII teams will lose this weekend!

Bookmarkings!

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::clap:

oUrLn0E.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's made out of all the bushes I shaved off Edisto's GFs.... there were only two.

Ohhhhh mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....that's good stuff.

Is everybody havin a good tiiiiiiiimeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
involuntary verbal crotch-tightener - MANHATTAN

hell, I can't even listen to Rhapsody in Blue without shuddering.

Dass rite, ninjas! Y'all gon see some ass-bustin on an international scale starting Thursday night in Manhattan, Kansas. Bill Schneidurr pulls the greatest upset of this Thursday night against the college football version of the Chicago Cubs.

K-State 59, All-Barn 18

2001. Got pulled over doing 120+ mph on I-70 outside of Manhattan. The drill sergeant state trooper was wearing sunglasses at 2am (ruh roh)...glared down and started to ask...

I cut him off, said "I'm sorry sir, nobody out here, perfect night, butter smooth roads like I never seen in Georgia, I just couldn't help it."

He wrote me up for 15-over...cost $185. (from what I've heard about the Manhattan Traffic Courts, I'm lucky not to be sitting in a cell to this day.)

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch:

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

K-State 59, All-Barn 18

Then Saturday at 3:30, maligned and corpulent Charlie Weiss will lead his Kansas Jayhawks to victory over the best team in Michigan.

Jayhawks 12, Chippewas 3

Later on at 7:30, Great Game Bob Stewps and his Oklahoma Sewners will lay waste to former Big East squad West Virginia in...uh...whatever town it is they play in, i dunno, Bigeastbergtownville...berg...ville...

And the piece de resistance, NO OTHER big XII teams will lose this weekend!

Bookmarkings!

K State over Auburn by 59-18! I warned all of you that marijuana should not be legalized.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, I can't even listen to Rhapsody in Blue without shuddering.

2001. Got pulled over doing 120+ mph on I-70 outside of Manhattan. The drill sergeant state trooper was wearing sunglasses at 2am (ruh roh)...glared down and started to ask...

I cut him off, said "I'm sorry sir, nobody out here, perfect night, butter smooth roads like I never seen in Georgia, I just couldn't help it."

He wrote me up for 15-over...cost $185. (from what I've heard about the Manhattan Traffic Courts, I'm lucky not to be sitting in a cell to this day.)[/quote

when was this? I swear the same guy got me, except it was daytime. I had been in Manhattan, driving back to KC to catch a plane home. I was alone in a rental, hauling ass to catch my flight. Was a very gray, cold day, with snow flurries.

The guy had on MIRROR sunglasses. Had a chick cop with him. They then said they were interested in my vehicle (a rental). Like, WTF? Anyway, I talked my way into a warning, then they told me to not miss my flight and get the hell out of their state and go back to Texas, LOL. Fuck them.

edit: This was not long after 9-11

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG

X'in

EYE-EYE!!!

WOOOO