• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks that @Balto_Ravens_Fan is another Tgann name

Without a doubt. Sharers the same cell phone IP as Tgann.

Of course if you ask him, probably just a coincidence that two Ravens fans in the same non-Maryland state have the same cell provider and IP. No other SportsHoopla posters have ever had it, but these two do. Just a coincidence :L

For the record I sniffed this one out before he/she/it had 10 comments under his/her/it's belt.

:yes:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Scooby-Doo is definitely setting himself up for it.
As much as you might want to see a meltdown from me... It will never happen. Cards could go 0-16 and I would be on here doing my thing. This is an outlet for entertainment. Nothing more.

If things don't go the Cards way any you think you are gong to see this :smash:, don't be upset when you only see :nutswing:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice guys. It isn't the Cards fans fault that Arians still wants that piece of shit behind center

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as you might want to see a meltdown from me... It will never happen. Cards could go 0-16 and I would be on here doing my thing. This is an outlet for entertainment. Nothing more.

If things don't go the Cards way any you think you are gong to see this :smash:, don't be upset when you only see :nutswing:

Here we agree. Great entertainment when meltdowns occur. Are you sure we cant push you over the edge:heh:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say i want to see it and I don't.

It's just that based on my observations you are setting yourself up to have to eat a lot of shit from a lot of folks and those are the situations that lead to meltdowns.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we agree. Great entertainment when meltdowns occur. Are you sure we cant push you over the edge:heh:
If the cards get bounced, you will have to be pretty quick to beat me to the punch in creating a "The official take your shots a Scooby for his boneheaded prediction" thread. If you're gonna be bold you have to wear regardless of how things turn out.

Now obviously this point is moot... Just look at may avi.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say i want to see it and I don't.

It's just that based on my observations you are setting yourself up to have to eat a lot of shit from a lot of folks and those are the situations that lead to meltdowns.
I relish the opportunity. Believe me.

This whole approach is a complete 180 from what I have done in the past with the Cards. It's my own superstitious reverse psychology bullshit.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I relish the opportunity. Believe me.

This whole approach is a complete 180 from what I have done in the past with the Cards. It's my own superstitious reverse psychology bullshit.

OK then. Good luck ................................................. after week one :suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice guys. It isn't the Cards fans fault that Arians still wants that piece of shit behind center
Dumb, dumb post of the week. Another wannabe GM who has all the answers.

Suggestions? Which franchise QB should he pick up?

Stupid Arians! Why doesn't he just trade for Aaron Rodgers. I don't know what the hell he is thinking.

Arians / Palmer 1st year - 10-6 just missed the playoffs
Arians / Palmer 2nd year - 11-5 bounced in wild card starting third string QB & third string RB
Arians / Palmer 3rd year - 13-3 lost in NFC championship game

Arians decision making is just horrible. :L

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb, dumb post of the week. Another wannabe GM who has all the answers.

Suggestions? Which franchise QB should he pick up?

Stupid Arians! Why doesn't he just trade for Aaron Rodgers. I don't know what the hell he is thinking.

Arians / Palmer 1st year - 10-6 just missed the playoffs
Arians / Palmer 2nd year - 11-5 bounced in wild card starting third string QB & third string RB
Arians / Palmer 3rd year - 13-3 lost in NFC championship game

Arians decision making is just horrible. :L

...pftt...how many times did your Patriot hating ass type that they haven't won shit since spygate? You actually listed "just missed the playoffs?" :pound:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...pftt...how many times did your Patriot hating ass type that they haven't won shit since spygate? You actually listed "just missed the playoffs?" :pound:
Let me point out a misconception in your attempt to make this thread all things Patriots.

I don't hate the Patriots, I just hate cheating (and please don't commence with the whole "they were never caught doing anything" nonsense. I have read about it ad nauseam.

You know you are taking my post completely out of context. I was responding to a dumb post that is suggesting there is a better QB option out there for the Cards than Palmer, and, he is suggesting it is Arians bad decision making for playing Palmer. I was showing the progression with the Arians / Palmer combo since they both came to the team. 10-6, 11-5, 13-3.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me point out a misconception in your attempt to make this thread all things Patriots.

Actually I've stayed pretty well on topic about what a doucher Slo Flo Teagan is and how nobody misses him. My one post didn't make a 25 page thread all about the Patriots. That's drama bro.

I don't hate the Patriots, I just hate cheating (and please don't commence with the whole "they were never caught doing anything" nonsense. I have read about it ad nauseam.

They were caught.

You know you are taking my post completely out of context. I was responding to a dumb post that is suggesting there is a better QB option out there for the Cards than Palmer, and, he is suggesting it is Arians bad decision making for playing Palmer. I was showing the progression with the Arians / Palmer combo since they both came to the team. 10-6, 11-5, 13-3.

Being logically and factually correct, which you are, only counts if you're not a Patriots fan. Otherwise the era of they haven't won shit since spygate spanned 7 years and in all that time, friggin' Multiple AFC Championships were shit. I get your point but it cracked me up to read almost made the playoffs.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You hate cheating, and therefore the Patriots, yet you can't list any with the Patriots. Interesting take.