• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone sign the Thank You Card

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, are niner fans trying to be the bammers of the NFL? O B N O X I O U S ?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Baldwin for Jenkins was a genius move.

At least now the combination of Boldin and Baldwin have a chance to beat the press coverage of Browner and Sherman.

AJ Jenkins would probably never register a catch against those two, he would probably fall down half the time at the line of scrimmage after he got jammed. The two games against the Seahawks will decide if we are a wild card team or division champs with a bye week. They are HUGE.

Plus, we have enough clones of Jenkins on this team, that are tougher than him. Williams, Chad Hall, Patton.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, are niner fans trying to be the bammers of the NFL? O B N O X I O U S ?

Not me and I won't speak for others. But if they are, it's on their own message board.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are getting steals in trades as of late. Bolding for a 7th rd pick. Guy is going to have like 80 catches for us and 5-8 TDs. Great job Baalke

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Julio Jones is three times tougher than AJ Green, but Green got drafted ahead of him.

I don't know that he's 3 times tougher, but he's certainly tougher. Green was the safer pick, IMO, because of his obscene ball skills & ability to get open; but they were picked one after the other. It's not like Green was drafted a whole round before Julio.

And at this point, one could make an argument that Julio is the better WR, which would give my point some legiticamcy if he is.