• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Evander Kane in more trouble

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: Evander Kane is subject of sex offense investigation - The Buffalo News

The team reported that Kane, 24, was absent from practice Sunday morning for personal reasons. Kane’s practice jersey was hanging in his stall Sunday morning, with all unused equipment in place, after the team’s practice. The locker room door was closed for longer than usual after practice ended, and player interviews were rushed.

A law enforcement source said Kane is represented by Buffalo attorney Paul J. Cambria. Cambria, when contacted Sunday, declined to comment.

Same lawyer that Patrick Kane retained.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: Evander Kane is subject of sex offense investigation - The Buffalo News

The team reported that Kane, 24, was absent from practice Sunday morning for personal reasons. Kane’s practice jersey was hanging in his stall Sunday morning, with all unused equipment in place, after the team’s practice. The locker room door was closed for longer than usual after practice ended, and player interviews were rushed.

A law enforcement source said Kane is represented by Buffalo attorney Paul J. Cambria. Cambria, when contacted Sunday, declined to comment.

Same lawyer that Patrick Kane retained.

I look forward to the future 30 for 30 called "Raising Kane" coming in 2019.

"What if I told you..."

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's definitely retained the right lawyer.

/Nice to see you back Johnny :thumb:

dash for some reason I can't bring up the conversation thing. I need to change the words phone call to recording on a post I made in the Manning thread in the NFL forum. It's on page 10. I don't know why it's so much harder to get something fixed than it once was.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, neither do I and I have no mod privileges on the NFL forum - best bet would be to contact HammerDown or fordman84 and see if they can help. Good luck.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quoted your post and asked for it to be deleted.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your surname is Kane, get Paul Cambria on your legal team...

Buffalo Sabres star Evander Kane has been cleared of any wrongdoing after an investigation into a sexual encounter in December.

No accusation was ever made against Kane, but an investigation started when a young woman who spent the night with him sought medical treatment at a local hospital and said she could not remember what happened.

The Erie County District Attorney’s Office and the Buffalo Police sex offense squad determined that nothing illegal occurred, sources familiar with the probe told The Buffalo News on Friday.

“There was never a criminal complaint filed. After a careful and diligent examination of all the known facts, including the results of forensic and toxicological testing, neither the provable facts nor the applicable law support the filing of any criminal charges or a prosecution in this matter,“ Acting District Attorney Michael J. Flaherty Jr. said in a statement.

Paul Cambria, Kane’s attorney, said the hockey player is “relieved but not surprised.”

“After all the interviews that were conducted, after all the toxicology tests were completed, there was no evidence of a crime ... and there was no evidence to file any kind of charge,” Cambria said. “I spoke to my client. He was relieved, but not surprised in any way, because he did nothing wrong.”

Kane has stated that he had consensual sex with the woman after meeting her in a downtown bar Dec. 27 and taking her back to his hotel room, sources close to the case have said.

Hospital officials contacted police after finding evidence of trauma and examining the woman for signs of sexual assault. That resulted in police searches of Kane’s downtown hotel room and his sport utility vehicle.

“As I understand it, there are certain triggers that would cause hospital officials to” contact police about a possible sexual assault, Cambria said. “The reason this investigation started in the first place is that something triggered one of these automatic protocols. The young woman made no criminal complaint.”

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Doesn't he have a fairly serious girlfriend?
I would say he may not be out of hot water yet.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burned through too many phones?