• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPNs Mid Season All AFC - North Team

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Thomas is sooooo overrated.....how's Cleveland's running game doing this year? Whit should be the LT.....

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gresham absolutely belongs.

This is a place where stats absolutely lie.

Lee has looked good putting up nice numbers over the last 2 weeks. But what the stats don't show you is when Gresham is in the game, either a S or LB has their eyes on him all game. They go as he goes. When Lee is in, they take that S or LB that would normally cover Gresham and allocate him to something/someone else on defense. They pay little to no attention to Lee, essentially making it tougher on another receiver or the oline with an extra man helping cover or rushing.

I.e. Even if Gresham isn't putting up wild stats, he's opening up the offense for everyone else.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oher is slumping this year, but I still would take him over tits.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cornerback: Joe Haden, Browns. He's the top defensive back on the NFL's top pass defense. He broke up five passes in the season opener and has since quieted the likes of Reggie Wayne and Brandon Marshall.

Although I don't contest the evaluation of his talent, Reggie Wayne is not a name that strikes much fear in me right now. Brandon Marshall is lacking a reliable QB as well.