• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Roll call?

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, the longest tenured ESPN board dude is here. This board is decent. I actually was planning on staying with ESPN, but the flow of the board sucks. And posting has slowed down immensely. They're always changing around their format. This is the 4th reboot since I've been there, and it's only gotten worse with each one. The other bad changes were merely cosmetic, but this change is unreadable.

Mind...that place is like Lord of the Flies now...how were you able to stay with it? I hadn't been posting there or anywhere for some time, just got on board myself last week.

Welcome

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best parts of this board is how fast it is...and much easier to navigate in general.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice to log on the ESPN board occasionally since the 49ers and Smith are doing well. There was a post the other day that asked if Cazic had retired!

Otter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was a long time lurker over on ESPN, and it sure got quiet over there. Glad to find this board! The team's off to a great start this year. Let's keep it rollin', Niners!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice to log on the ESPN board occasionally since the 49ers and Smith are doing well. There was a post the other day that asked if Cazic had retired!

i wonder what board he's bothering now

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seksiwidow with my usual forum name. not sure what's worse, the new espn boards or our offensive line...

Dont forget your other SN's Mackdown, freebase, thermailto.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that and the speed...the whole change was ridiculous...

All for the better, SportsHoopla is pretty awesome. We all made it here, and hey when you can upload pictures of half naked girls and cuss all you want its a win win.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All for the better, SportsHoopla is pretty awesome. We all made it here, and hey when you can upload pictures of half naked girls and cuss all you want its a win win.

Agreed - Agreed - Agreed!!!

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, the longest tenured ESPN board dude is here. This board is decent. I actually was planning on staying with ESPN, but the flow of the board sucks. And posting has slowed down immensely. They're always changing around their format. This is the 4th reboot since I've been there, and it's only gotten worse with each one. The other bad changes were merely cosmetic, but this change is unreadable.

Glad you came over. This board is good and you can express yourself much better over here.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Federal DoD workers and military have been blocked by their network admins from coming here. SportsHoopla is getting famous!