• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Roll call?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This thread needs a bump since the ESPN forums are shutting down.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 38

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread needs a bump since the ESPN forums are shutting down.

Yup July 17th will be it for the forums on ESPN. I'm honestly not sure what they are thinking by shutting down such a big community part of their site.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yup July 17th will be it for the forums on ESPN. I'm honestly not sure what they are thinking by shutting down such a big community part of their site.

They're requiring people to log in to comment on their stories with a facebook account. So basically they're trying to ca$h in on facebook.

I can't stand social network sites, so it's even more of a reason for me to hate ESPN. I just wish NFL.com was ran half as well as ESPN's site is. I gravitate there for NFL news because they do a great job with the website (unfortunately).

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of you guys might know me, I'm not a fan of your Niners but I am a fan of the rivalry. Looking forward to football season and our two regular season match ups.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're requiring people to log in to comment on their stories with a facebook account. So basically they're trying to ca$h in on facebook.

I can't stand social network sites, so it's even more of a reason for me to hate ESPN. I just wish NFL.com was ran half as well as ESPN's site is. I gravitate there for NFL news because they do a great job with the website (unfortunately).

I go to NFL.com for the Rewind, Fantasy Football, and Videos. They have much better video content than ESPN. I wish the NBA and MLB sites were as good.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I hate this whole facebook connect/log-in business. If a site forces me to use that, then I most likely won't sign up.