• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN pulls Williams from MNF opening

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
wow.... really.... Because he said Obama playing golf with John Boehner would be like Hitler playing with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu? He didn't call Obama Hitler, just showing he doesn't think Bohner should be playing golf with the "enemy". He called Obama and Biden the enemy, not Hitler. Maybe a bad anology and a bit over the top, but not surprised because isn't ESPN owned by ABC? Can't have any bad things said about this crappy president. No matter how shitty he is.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What ever happen to freedom of speech.....This is what wrong with this country every day our rights are being taken away from us and we (Americans) are allowing it.We need stand up and take back what belongs to us and fuck the government and it's bullshit law's...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Netanyahu to Hitler is a more apt comparison.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say this was done 4 years ago and he was referring to Bush instead of Obama.....liberal ABC/ESPN wouldn't be pulling the MNF intro.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What ever happen to freedom of speech.....This is what wrong with this country every day our rights are being taken away from us and we (Americans) are allowing it.We need stand up and take back what belongs to us and fuck the government and it's bullshit law's...

its a little bit different when you say it in the media.

was he on the clock when he said it? it appears his employer is punishing him, not the Federal Government?

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

What do you think freedom of speech has to do with this issue? If I poorly represent my company by making controversial comments they would fire my *ss as well. The First Amendment doesn't apply here.

You should worry more about the Patriot Act than a silly introduction song.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow.... really.... Because he said Obama playing golf with John Boehner would be like Hitler playing with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu? He didn't call Obama Hitler, just showing he doesn't think Bohner should be playing golf with the "enemy". He called Obama and Biden the enemy, not Hitler. Maybe a bad anology and a bit over the top, but not surprised because isn't ESPN owned by ABC? Can't have any bad things said about this crappy president. No matter how shitty he is.

Obama is "the enemy"?

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to break it to you but ESPN is owned by Disney, and Disney is very conservative.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think freedom of speech has to do with this issue? If I poorly represent my company by making controversial comments they would fire my *ss as well. The First Amendment doesn't apply here.

You should worry more about the Patriot Act than a silly introduction song.

Not the Patriot Act, the ADL. The ADL will never allow anybody to be compared to Hitler. According to them no one will ever be that evil.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I didn't say he was, that is what Hank said. I said it was a bad analogy and over the top, but i guess you didnt read that part?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
my bad, Williams wasn't an employee but still, its not the Government thats punishing him?

speaking of Government, there's a strict law about talking chit over our President. there must be a good reason this law was enacted?

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to break it to you but ESPN is owned by Disney, and Disney is very conservative.

Walt Disney himself may have been a conservative although I believe he was a liberal but the corporation today is very liberal.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Scared ass bitches.