• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Pre- Draft Power Rankings

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fair ranking for us

Broncos being 8 was pretty laughable I thought. It's a given Manning will make them better but I don't see how you rank them above Saints (despite the hammer that fell on them) or even the Bears.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair ranking for us

Broncos being 8 was pretty laughable I thought. It's a given Manning will make them better but I don't see how you rank them above Saints (despite the hammer that fell on them) or even the Bears.

The Saints are gonna be hurting for sure, but they still have a lot of talent and are dangerous.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fair ranking for us

agree with 'fair'.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wouldn't even put the Saints in the top-10. Peyton is probably the #1 - maybe #2 - most important person in the building. Even if he's able to sneak his input into the gameplan each week, and its improbable he'll be able to contribute much even if they totally try to cheat the ban, the gameday decision-making will be hurt tremendously.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's absolutely fair for the top 5 choices. One could argue that the Texans could be even higher. I think the Bengals need to be higher as well and they are probably giving the Lions and Bears a little too much credit. I would imagine if the Bears didn't get Brandon Marshall they would be quite a bit lower.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Giants are ranked too high. I understand why they're there, but there isn't a coach or GM in the league that truly believes they're a top five squad. Arizona was a 9-7 team and nearly one the Super Bowl too.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even put the Saints in the top-10. Peyton is probably the #1 - maybe #2 - most important person in the building. Even if he's able to sneak his input into the gameplan each week, and its improbable he'll be able to contribute much even if they totally try to cheat the ban, the gameday decision-making will be hurt tremendously.

I agree with this. And once the player suspensions are doled out, the Saints will be lucky to finish 6-10.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the saints will adjust, but their d will most likely suffer especially if vilma is gone for a while. it's possible brees will have to air it out even more this season.