• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Lindros a Hall of Famer????

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my most vivid Hex memories was when he went after Rob Brown after he scored. Brown was running for his life. lol

Yes for Lindros HOF.

Lmao. Chelios was tackled as well in the playoffs by Hexy Flyers vs Habs. Hexy w that stick was like Jason Voorhees.:lol:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was healthy he was like Shaq on skates.

Hue really was like Shaquille on skates. Did you ever see him on ice live? The dude was huge. I saw a ton of Lindros when the Flyers were in Buffalo and a couple at the then called Core State Spectrum. I hate the name changes due to sponsorships.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hue really was like Shaquille on skates. Did you ever see him on ice live? The dude was huge. I saw a ton of Lindros when the Flyers were in Buffalo and a couple at the then called Core State Spectrum. I hate the name changes due to sponsorships.

Yeah, he really stood out when you saw him in person, very few athletes I've seen stood out like that. Dude was a beast.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best name was the First Union Center. Good 'ole F-U Center.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how I look at this statistically:

Even after his concussion issues and subsequent down years, Eric Lindros still has numbers that are directly comparable and in some ways favorable to that of guys like Pat Lafontaine and Pavel Bure.

If we're basing this on Cups, Bure never won a Cup either and Lindros actually had more points per game and a way better plus/minus. The near 1400 penalty minutes don't hurt either.

Lafontaine and Bure are Hall of Famers and in comparison, I would definitely add Eric Lindros to the group.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how I look at this statistically:

Even after his concussion issues and subsequent down years, Eric Lindros still has numbers that are directly comparable and in some ways favorable to that of guys like Pat Lafontaine and Pavel Bure.

If we're basing this on Cups, Bure never won a Cup either and Lindros actually had more points per game and a way better plus/minus. The near 1400 penalty minutes don't hurt either.

Lafontaine and Bure are Hall of Famers and in comparison, I would definitely add Eric Lindros to the group.

:agree:

Another guy who I think belongs in the HOF is Peter Bondra, statistically comparable with Lindros & Bure plus he's a member of the 500 goals club.