• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Bledsoe

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the Len pick either but lets give him a chance.... if McLemore or Noel end up being stars and Len ends up being a bust then sure we can give the new GM hell but as of now ya never know. He may have seen something in him that we didn't. He made up for it by taking Goodwin at 29 and getting Bledsoe and a 1st rounder for Dudley and Scola. It wasn't a bad offseason at all.

UA_Stapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the Len pick either but lets give him a chance.... if McLemore or Noel end up being stars and Len ends up being a bust then sure we can give the new GM hell but as of now ya never know. He may have seen something in him that we didn't. He made up for it by taking Goodwin at 29 and getting Bledsoe and a 1st rounder for Dudley and Scola. It wasn't a bad offseason at all.

I agree. The off-season started off poorly with the Len pick, but the remaining moves have been a net benefit. I'm hopeful the trend can continue.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I really want to get Wiggins, Parker or Smart (Smart forecasted to be the next SG-Harden)
Bledsoe and Wiggins with a combo of healthy Len?
I wouldn't even mind if we kept Gortat. That is playoff caliber basketball.
Goran=Marshall(I will give Kendall another free ticket this year)
Bledsoe=Brown, Archie Goodboy
Wiggins=Butler, PJ Brown, Wesley J, (butler out the door, injury prone)
PF=free agent possibly, Plumlee, Morris.
Len=Gortat or Gortat , Len

first top 5 picks in the draft will win regardless, IMO>