• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Emmanuel Fesili??

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed in the new announcement / press release on BroncoSports.com that this weekend's game against New Mexico will be part of "Boise State Senior Night" and that 17 Seniors will be honored prior to the game.
One of the 17 Seniors mentioned in the press release is Emmanuel Fesili. I find that odd as Fesili has only played in 2 games this season and he has NOT utilized his redshirt year previously. SO if he played in no more than 2 more games this season he COULD utilize this year as his redshirt year and return as a Redshirted Senior in 2020.

Given the fact that Boise State is losing a TON of Defensive Tackles and Nose Tackles I would think Boise State would want him to do just that. Right now Boise State has only TWO Nose Tackles returning for next fall IF Fesili is not redshirted this season (Igiehon and Freeborn).

Senior Night Saturday - Boise State University Athletics

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A semi-related issue is STUD DE Sam Whitney who entered this season as a RS Senior yet he was injured in fall camp and will miss the entire season. Whitney was NOT mentioned as one of the 17 Seniors who will be honored this weekend at the Senior night. So that would seem to indicate to me that Whitney plans to petition for a 6th year of eligibility and if so I would think that would be as close to a slam dunk case as could be.