• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellington's Father Shot And Killed Today

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a sad story, the father of Lakers player Wayne Ellington was shot and killed in Philadelphia today and will not be playing ball tonight. My prayers and best wishes to the Ellington family in their time of shock and grieving. My own mother turned 90 a few weeks ago and it's tough to lose a loved one to natural causes. I have lost a brother and my father years ago and have been braced for the future some time, so I can't even begin to understand his amount of grief in this horrible tragedy of violence

Last edited by a moderator:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a sad story, the Lakers player Wayne Ellington was shot and killed in Philadelphia today and will not be playing ball tonight.

My thoughts and best wishes go out to Wayne and his family during this tragic time in their lives.

While there is nothing amusing about the situation, TLF's forgetting to put the words 'father of' in the quoted sentence made for an interesting read.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts and best wishes go out to Wayne and his family during this tragic time in their lives.

While there is nothing amusing about the situation, TLF's forgetting to put the words 'father of' in the quoted sentence made for an interesting read.

I had the same reaction. Fixed it for him.

Thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah when I first read it I wondered why anyone would even expect him to play if he was shot and killed. Then I read it all again and understood what he meant.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah when I first read it I wondered why anyone would even expect him to play if he was shot and killed. Then I read it all again and understood what he meant.

Yeah, you'd expect him to be out at least a couple of weeks with that.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible...Poor kid.