• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early thoughts on Pats - Jets game.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) We are lucky to be 5-2 and the Jets deserved to win. Really good defense by them today.

2) It seems the team is not taking advantage of opportunities as was once the stamp of the Pats.

3) The offensive play calling is really bad, especially in situations where you can take control of the game. What they did to start off the second half and then the OT is downright embarrassing for a team that prides itself on being smart. McDaniels or whoever was responsible for those calls needs to have his head examined - not fit for calling NFL games. Does this moron pay attention to what is going on? We were getting 4.5 yards per carry and Brady was off, but they keep on going for mid/long passes?

4) The D played well, considering the top three players of each level were out: D-line, LBs and backfield.

5) It was great to see Gronk back and he had a great showing. Of concern is that he tried to catch that last ball with only one hand. Is his left arm hurting again? I really hope not because that would suck.

6) Edelman is a stud, glad we kept him.

7) Oh and WTF was that penalty on the missed FG? Ridiculous, but hell we had the chances to win.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should have brought the other hand up, but the one handed reach is what gave him the extension needed to have a shot at it.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should have brought the other hand up, but the one handed reach is what gave him the extension needed to have a shot at it.

Ok, hope you are right. Too bad he missed that catch, would have been a game changer.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Brady is playing so bad.

It is becoming a trend more than the exception. You'd expect him to be really sharp and focused after last week win. That was obviously not the case. Need to wait and see how the rest of season plays out, but the signs are not good. Without the D, we could easily be 2-5 instead of 5-2.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have nothing good to say. Something has to change. I just hope Kelly and Talib are back next week. Was the sun in Gronks eyes on that pass? I thought the one handed grab he almost made was another bad pass by TB. He went to Gronk way to much in the middle part of that game. We moved the ball when he spread it around. Ridley is still not used enough. Time to find someone else who return kicks, this is getting pathetic. McDaniels needs to get his head out of his ass. Def played good for what we are now. I think Donte Hightower is a complete bust! He is way to slow, does not have good decision making, and can't tackle. Gregory is just awful. No reason for them to even try anything on that game winning FG, just tell them to not jump off side and stand up with little push and watch the ball miss...