• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl Morrall

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted a bit on Jim Kelly being ill not much interest. This will probably be the same. Earl Morrall has past. One of the good ones. Silent football hero who did nothing but play great football when asked and mentor others. He got three rings and an prefect season for his trouble. Old school greatness. R.I.P.

Last edited by a moderator:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP, agree with your sentiments.

As far as Jim Kelly goes, living in Western NY I'm just silently hoping for the best. He will be a huge loss here if he succumbs to cancer. The man has been through too much to believe.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many guys are left that still played for the love of the game and not the big $$$ or personal attention that the athletes crave today.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a RAM fan, I don't really remember EM. I do remember certain Dolphin players from the undefeated team. Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, ect.

As far as JK, I too am from Southern NY(Corning) and I always rooted for the Bills when they played in the super bowl. Anyways...its hard not to forget some of the hard times he and his family endured. I remember reading about his son(Hunter) who grew up with a disease (that I cant even pronounce) and he ended up dying at the age of 8. This was a really sad, and when JK was finally inducted into the HOF due to his toughness trademark. He dedicated his speech to Hunter, stating that he was one of the toughest he has ever seen. There wasn't a dry eye in the whole crowd. Incuding myself! Now this latest episode happens, you gotta wonder when this Kelly family will ever catch a break?