• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's weird, it posted as a tag, but when typing it up, his name didn't pop up like everyone else's after the '@'
I think that's just a glitch that shows up now and then as I've had that happen also on occasion.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @broncosmitty @obxyankeefan @Clemson74 @Bandit , @Robotech @SteelersPride @TKOSpikes @HaroldSeattle @Ram Tough, @Chef99 @Trudem @MilkSpiller22 @Barilko

First off---Harold or TKO..any idea as to why I cannot tag Ram Tough? is he gonzo?

Secondly -
quick reminder as to the offseason schedule-
The NFL draft is April 25th-27th
which means -
Waiver claims will open up April 15th, they will be ran on the 17th, free agency - first come first serve- until The 25th, when free agency/adds will be closed until the rookie draft.

Rookie draft, as always, will OFFICIALLY begin one week (and a day) after the end of the draft, clock starts at 8AM EST, Monday, May 6th. Same as always, 24 hour clock, drop and draft format. Drops will remain open at all times for owners to perform their own drops if desired. Also, as always, the owner with pick 1.1 (currently TKO), can pick at any given time by declaring their pick on the official draft thread here on the hoop. Anything not on the official draft thread is just banter, but once posted on teh official thread, the pick is final, and the next pick is "OTC".

after the draft is %100 in the books and done, another 48 hour waiver period, with free agency afterwards, until week 1, will ensue.

if anyone needs a refresher on anything else, just let me know.
Nice work Mr Treff sir......