• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dwyer

Burgh Sports Rule

Let's Go Bucs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nice & all & I do think Dwyer has some ability. However, Dwyer was not a lock to make this team last yr as a 6th Rd. Pk & when he did, you would think that he would have really considered himself fortunate, & taken the attitude, that this is my chance to make myself an NFL Careeer.

What did he do this yr, comes in badly out of shape (Fat) IMO.

I hope he succeeds,because it will only help the Steelers with depth but I just Hate when players piss away chances at an NFL career out of laziness,because they can't put down the knife & fork.

Especially, since these guys have a job, that most of us fans would kill for.

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's nice & all & I do think Dwyer has some ability. However, Dwyer was not a lock to make this team last yr as a 6th Rd. Pk & when he did, you would think that he would have really considered himself fortunate, & taken the attitude, that this is my chance to make myself an NFL Careeer.

What did he do this yr, comes in badly out of shape (Fat) IMO.

I hope he succeeds,because it will only help the Steelers with depth but I just Hate when players piss away chances at an NFL career out of laziness,because they can't put down the knife & fork.

Especially, since these guys have a job, that most of us fans would kill for.

It's not just your opinion its everybody's opion that he was fat and out of shape. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt and going with this is only his second year and with the crazy off season he didnt know what to do. Hopefully this wakes his ass up and he returns to the back he was a gt

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just your opinion its everybody's opion that he was fat and out of shape. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt and going with this is only his second year and with the crazy off season he didnt know what to do. Hopefully this wakes his ass up and he returns to the back he was a gt

I would hope he was over because he was tryin to bulk up in the offseason.
If he needed to drop 20 because he was eating for muscle mass growth, I can live with it. he has the frame looks like he can maintain most of his speed with a lot more mass

Burgh Sports Rule

Let's Go Bucs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope your right Hurt. When Dwyer is fit & his mind is right & he wants to play football, as I said, I like his ability & I liked the pick when the Steelers made it. In college Dwyer was a very productive RB & if he dedicates himself to football & being an NFL Player & a Steelers Player, he could really help this team.

Sometimes, I just don't understand why alot of these guys can't keep their asses in shape, when they have a career that all of us dream about.
The NFL pays these guys Hugh Dough, all that is asked of them, is to stay out of trouble, be dedicated to football, show up on time, be in shape & be ready to work.

Not that hard in my mind, for the Big money these players get paid. Yet, some act like this job is akin to breaking rocks on a chain gang.

As a fan, I just don't understand players sometimes.