• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne is playing some marvelous ball

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When his career is over we may need to consider DWade as one of the greatest Shooting Guards ever. He plays both sides of the ball excellently. I also hope he stays healthy this year and Miami makes some noise.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be amusing if Dwyane Wade could somehow get another ring without Lebron.

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be amusing if Dwyane Wade could somehow get another ring without Lebron.

That would be amazing!

...especially if the eliminated the Cavs in the playoffs to do it. Imagine the chatter that would start up over the summer. The rest of Lebron's hair would fall out and he would need to use a beach towel as a headband.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Wade, Bosh and Deng are good players. I still have doubt they can play this well at the end of the year and stay healthy. As the season moves on it doesn't get any easier on Wade's body. Bosh is better with out Queen James who doesn't make other players much better then what people seem to think. Just saying.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's legacy was solidified in 2006. He had arguably the greatest finals series any NBA player has ever had. He's also got 3 rings total and is the Heat's version of Jordan (not saying he's MJ, but you get the point).

Lebron's the one who has some legacy work to go still.

Solid

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Wade, Bosh and Deng are good players. I still have doubt they can play this well at the end of the year and stay healthy. As the season moves on it doesn't get any easier on Wade's body. Bosh is better with out Queen James who doesn't make other players much better then what people seem to think. Just saying.

Great players make other players better just by the nature of the attention they get. That opens up the floor for other guys. I think Lebron qualifies and does make others better. His assist numbers show he is willing to share the ball.

Guys like Kobe may not always have a ton of assists but they open up the court for other guys which make it easier for them.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is honestly the 3rd best SG in the past 35 years in the NBA. Jordan/Kobe/Wade.

But to the original point.. Wade has looked solid so far and is playing on back to backs. He didn't do that last year. Who knows how the season unfolds, but I believe at the end of this season LeBron's decision to go to Cleveland will be the wrong one. I just don't think Cavs win the East. I get why they are favored. I just don't think it will mesh properly.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When his career is over we may need to consider DWade as one of the greatest Shooting Guards ever. He plays both sides of the ball excellently. I also hope he stays healthy this year and Miami makes some noise.

He already is one of the great SGs ever. He's easily top 5 imo.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'd be more concerned about injury with Wade than him wearing down. I'm sure as the season progresses, Spo will get him some rest here and there so he'll be strong for the playoffs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'd be more concerned about injury with Wade than him wearing down. I'm sure as the season progresses, Spo will get him some rest here and there so he'll be strong for the playoffs.

Spo doing a good job with his minutes.

Keeping him in the low 30's