• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dwayne allen

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Luck is $9.27, I'd go as high as 10-12 for a Montana drawing. But you're the expert. It usually takes two seconds to master the values of HOF QB's crayon drawings, but you cut it in half.

Oh dude, I've been studying HOF & future HOF crayon drawings since before you last shit your diapers! A Montana crayon drawing will sell for $13.09 in mint condition - very rare to find though ;)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. It's PRESEASON.

Are we seriously already talking about who we should've drafted in the 2nd?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dude, I've been studying HOF & future HOF crayon drawings since before you last shit your diapers! A Montana crayon drawing will sell for $13.09 in mint condition - very rare to find though ;)

:think: $13.09 does sound more like it. He was after all, the best QB ever. :hail: to the crayon drawing master. ;) Does the drawing's worth go down if Montana draws Lucas Oil Stadium instead of Candlestick? Or does the non-sequitor aspect push its value higher? It would be rarer, but I would want it even less.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. It's PRESEASON.

Are we seriously already talking about who we should've drafted in the 2nd?

We're talking about HOF QB crayon drawings... in preseason... and not very seiously. ;)

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: $13.09 does sound more like it. He was after all, the best QB ever. :hail: to the crayon drawing master. ;) Does the drawing's worth go down if Montana draws Lucas Oil Stadium instead of Candlestick? Or does the non-sequitor aspect push its value higher? It would be rarer, but I would want it even less.

Indeed he [Joe] was the GOAT! Actually, if Montana drew a Lucas Oil, both his and AL's drawing would be pushed up in value based on the non-sequitur rarity. A wtf-was-he-thinking-one-of-a-kind-Montana Lucas Oil Crayon could go as high as $17.08 in mint, which would increase the value of AL's Lucas Oil crayon to those who consider AL to be the next Joe.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed he [Joe] was the GOAT! Actually, if Montana drew a Lucas Oil, both his and AL's drawing would be pushed up in value based on the non-sequitur rarity. A wtf-was-he-thinking-one-of-a-kind-Montana Lucas Oil Crayon could go as high as $17.08 in mint, which would increase the value of AL's Lucas Oil crayon to those who consider AL to be the next Joe.

Now the question is, how mad is Manning that not only is he below Montana (and maybe his brother eventually), he also may be eclipsed by Luck in not only QB status but also Stadium Crayon Drawing. Irsay was surely speaking about the historic beginning of Luck's drawing career.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Dwayne Allen would've been starting? remember you said a big body for the short 1st down conversion....or something to that effect? not a starting TE to plug in right away.

i'm not against a big body TE to get those 1st downs, but you can't have everything in the 2nd round. i'm for 'maximum talent' we can draft, and so far there's not enough to say James wasn't it?

harbaugh uses double TE sets. allen would be the perfect compliment and he was great value late in the 2nd round. james could turn into a nice talent but at this point i would rather hunter in there instead.