• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumpster Diving For Players

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Chris Cooley agrees and says the signing of Guard Shawn Lauvao was a bad move

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I love it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Captain Shorty Shorts. Say it isn't so. I'm sure he studied all the film on this guy. You two are hilarious...and pathetic.

Hopefully your stress gives you an aneurism.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Chris Cooley agrees and says the signing of Guard Shawn Lauvao was a bad move

So is Chris in the business of evaluating players and negotiating contracts?? If so, maybe he can join the scouting dept. or FO.

I like Cooley, just sayin'....

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Captain Shorty Shorts. Say it isn't so. I'm sure he studied all the film on this guy. You two are hilarious...and pathetic.

Hopefully your stress gives you an aneurism.

Trying to top each other with the old sky is falling routine. Each post worse than the last.:lame:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Chris in the business of evaluating players and negotiating contracts?? If so, maybe he can join the scouting dept. or FO.

I like Cooley, just sayin'....

I bet Chris knew nothing about the guy before we signed him. I like Chris, but let's be real. He's good at insight in the locker rom and diagnosing plays but no way he has done scouting report on all available players.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job by a few folks here evaluating the entire free agency process not only before a single down has been played but while the period is only a few days old. Brilliant. I am sure that both of you are hoping for the next Haynesworth, Archuleta or Jeff George. Do both of you have incredibly short memories?

Jeez - give it a rest or better yet go root for someone else.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job by a few folks here evaluating the entire free agency process not only before a single down has been played but while the period is only a few days old. Brilliant. I am sure that both of you are hoping for the next Haynesworth, Archuleta or Jeff George. Do both of you have incredibly short memories?

Jeez - give it a rest or better yet go root for someone else.

Just curious.. who is the second person you refer to??

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I love it.

Love it huh? So I guess that you are also hoping for these players to fail - right? You have to be one of the worst Redskins fans ever. I remember the end of last season when you appeared to be hoping very hard for RG3 to fail so that your man-crush Cousins would save the day (which turned out to be a failure although unlike you might have done I rooted for the guy since he is a Redskin).

How about actually hoping that these moves turn out well? HTTR

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious.. who is the second person you refer to??

No worries - I am referring to the first two posters in this thread. It may not always appear that way, but I have no issue with you. I understand that sometimes your takes are out of frustration & I sometimes feel the same way (just don't say it here - I voice it to the TV and via texts to some of my fellow fans).

It is all good.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Im just happy we actually signed some one who playes defense as an actual defensive player and not simply a ST guy at this point. :D

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Im just happy we actually signed some one who playes defense as an actual defensive player and not simply a ST guy at this point. :D

Yep. I am waiting to see how this pans out since I really don't know what to wish for at this point beyond seeing quality play on the field. The Redskins have so many holes that I don't believe that they have the luxury of bringing in quality, high $$ guys at this point. Most folks here have been wishing for younger, lower profile, lower $$ FAs prior to the free agency period. Well - this is kind of what you get with that philosophy unless you are extremely lucky.

The folks wishing for nothing but high $$, big name players are living in a fantasy world. Like you alluded to above - there really is nowhere to go but up right now. We will see.