• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke In The NBA

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Zion's gonna need a more complete game, NBA post defenders are much better than college"
Zion:

EGe2o8zWsAEzo8z.jpg

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you have to remind me again? I swear, I still think I remember him hitting a 3 from his hometown of Roanoke, Virginia when he was on the court in Raleigh once upon a time.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have to remind me again? I swear, I still think I remember him hitting a 3 from his hometown of Roanoke, Virginia when he was on the court in Raleigh once upon a time.

He is a pure shooter, as good as they come!

He has become a pretty solid pro player too. The Pelicans were in the hunt for that final playoff spot because of Zion, of course, but with the help of JJ Redick. Albeit before this virus- BUT,

When he's stroking threes form downtown it just opens up the inside lane for Zion to average 21 PPG and 7 Rebs

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a pure shooter, as good as they come!

He has become a pretty solid pro player too. The Pelicans were in the hunt for that final playoff spot because of Zion, of course, but with the help of JJ Redick. Albeit before this virus- BUT,

When he's stroking threes form downtown it just opens up the inside lane for Zion to average 21 PPG and 7 Rebs

I certainly can't disagree with that. I just hope we will all live long enough to see Zion play a complete year in the NBA. With his weight and body structure in an 82 game schedule I don't know if this is possible or not but we can hope.