• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dri archer

Blunt8384

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next darron sproles?

Interesting Prostpects:

Avery Williamson ILB
Antonio Richardson RT
Seantrey Henderson RT
Deon Buchannon S
Louis Nix III NT
Dan Mccullers NT

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next darron sproles?

Interesting Prostpects:

Avery Williamson ILB
Antonio Richardson RT
Seantrey Henderson RT
Deon Buchannon S
Louis Nix III NT
Dan Mccullers NT

I understand that there are health concerns, but if Washington is looking for the next or closest thing to Darren Sproles, then they might take another look at Chris Thompson. He could be better than sproles if , as stated, he can remain healthy.

Blunt8384

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that there are health concerns, but if Washington is looking for the next or closest thing to Darren Sproles, then they might take another look at Chris Thompson. He could be better than sproles if , as stated, he can remain healthy.

this guys has 4.26 speed at the combine. If we could get that in the 3rd round that would be a sweet toy and decoy type player to integrate into an offense that has RG3 speed. can you imageine the gimic plays and false gimic plays we could run and cause confustion. Then we could make defenses adjust and just play smash mouth.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guys has 4.26 speed at the combine. If we could get that in the 3rd round that would be a sweet toy and decoy type player to integrate into an offense that has RG3 speed. can you imageine the gimic plays and false gimic plays we could run and cause confustion. Then we could make defenses adjust and just play smash mouth.

Yeah I knew about his 40 time, but he too is coming off injury. Based on that, in what round do you think he'll go?

Blunt8384

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I knew about his 40 time, but he too is coming off injury. Based on that, in what round do you think he'll go?

If he were there in the 4th I would snatch him up in a second. Because of the game breaking potential. Worth the risk in the mid rounds IMO.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to laugh at the 40 time comment. A couple of years ago people here were excited at Griffin's 40 time. After he got drafted and popped in the mouth a couple of times people weren't talking about that 40 time so much. Careful what you wish for.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is he that much better than danthony?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speed kills just imagine teams worrying about RG3 taking off only to see Dri Archer take off out of the back field

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waste of a pick unless it is in round 5-7. Take a flier if he drops way down there. We have running backs and a situational player we are trying to groom in Thompson (as someoene stated above). And I don't get too wrapped up in 40 times either. Running on an indoor track with shorts and a tee-shirt don't mean squat. What is his playing speed? Does he run past everyone and juke everybody out of their cleats??

We are trying to draft players who have the potential to start, in particular in Rounds 2-4. We need to try and build for the future. Taking guys like this is not in this teams best interest.

Blunt8384

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waste of a pick unless it is in round 5-7. Take a flier if he drops way down there. We have running backs and a situational player we are trying to groom in Thompson (as someoene stated above). And I don't get too wrapped up in 40 times either. Running on an indoor track with shorts and a tee-shirt don't mean squat. What is his playing speed? Does he run past everyone and juke everybody out of their cleats??

We are trying to draft players who have the potential to start, in particular in Rounds 2-4. We need to try and build for the future. Taking guys like this is not in this teams best interest.

4.26 is chris johnson speed. read his scouting report, says he has good vision and eludiveness. sub 4.3 is next level superstar speed. sleep on it if you want.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to laugh at the 40 time comment. A couple of years ago people here were excited at Griffin's 40 time. After he got drafted and popped in the mouth a couple of times people weren't talking about that 40 time so much. Careful what you wish for.

??. Trust me - everyone was worried about it during his first season until he got hurt late in the season against the Ravens. Last season was different due to the injury and the brace. There is no telling how it will be this season given more time to recover & removal of that brace (not advocating that he run as much as year 1). I have no doubt that teams are still very concerned about RG3's speed.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4.26 is chris johnson speed. read his scouting report, says he has good vision and eludiveness. sub 4.3 is next level superstar speed. sleep on it if you want.

No need to sleep on it. Chris Johnson is probably the fastest guy in the league, but he has had sub par seasons (stats) for the last 2 years. Tennessee still sucks despite having CJ. One guy (certainly not a track star) does not make a team, and special athletes who can run as fast as the wind are not rare in the NFL.

If we were loaded and had a good young roster (with minimal needs) like Seattle, I would say sure, why the hell not?? But this guy is no one special, just "another fast guy". Give me a good young guy who has future starter potential. Not another 3rd down back.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to sleep on it. Chris Johnson is probably the fastest guy in the league, but he has had sub par seasons (stats) for the last 2 years. Tennessee still sucks despite having CJ. One guy (certainly not a track star) does not make a team, and special athletes who can run as fast as the wind are not rare in the NFL.

If we were loaded and had a good young roster (with minimal needs) like Seattle, I would say sure, why the hell not?? But this guy is no one special, just "another fast guy". Give me a good young guy who has future starter potential. Not another 3rd down back.

Blunt8384

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some players have more value then others 3rd down back or not. When a player can break a game wide open with any touch of the ball you get them touches. If you get that player the ball on PR, KR and some offense (slot reciever/ 3rd down back) he may get more touches then the starting RB. You have to have a bunch of quality guys everywhere but you also HAVE to have PLAYMAKERS! Why do you think we gave up so much to get RG3. When you have a guy that gives defensive coordinators nightmares that is a good thing. Drafting a center in round 4 is not going to give defensive coordinators nightmars, just saying. It is worth the risk. World class speed can break the game with any given touch. you combine that with RG3 speed and Pierre Garcon and it will give defenses fits. Shannahan tried to use banks with the gimic triple option but this guy is bigger faster more talented and more explosive then banks. This is the kind of utility guy you get and other teams envy the fact that you found them and drafted them. This is the new Darren sproles on a cheap rookie contract. Thats the kind of thing that can help you win.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sproles isn't about speed. He's about quickness and elusiveness. They are totally different. It's like RG3...extremely fast but he's not elusive and quick like Vick or even Russell Wilson.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sproles isn't about speed. He's about quickness and elusiveness. They are totally different. It's like RG3...extremely fast but he's not elusive and quick like Vick or even Russell Wilson.

Very true, Griffin depends on his speed. He gets his butt rocked because he isn't elusive.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dri archer is brandon banks part 2 burn this thread lol jk

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1