• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drew Lock

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Lock's 149.5 quarterback rating is the third-highest single-game mark in Broncos history.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game. No doubt about it. Now if they can build on it.

Consistency is the word we are looking for. Not to take anything away from him, but there were a few breakdowns in coverage by the Panthers that resulted in wide open receivers.

Let's look for consistency. It would be nice to know that we could go into the off-season as fans thinking we could possibly have an answer at QB. Which, would be weird for all of us.

Would be nice to think they could target possibly Patrick Surtain jr from Alabama in the draft instead of taking ANOTHER FLYER on some QB with "potential" in the first.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Jaycee Horn of South Carolina or Surtain Jr if we do go CB.

LSU Soph CB Derek Stingley Jr has the highest grade I had ever given a FR last year, banged up this year but playing well. He and Florida CB Kaair Elam are something else. Both still a year away from being draft eligible.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Jaycee Horn of South Carolina or Surtain Jr if we do go CB.
Who's better Humphries or those two? Similar? Would love to find a Marlon.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's better Humphries or those two? Similar? Would love to find a Marlon.

IMO, Horn is the best press CB in this draft. Great legth and has great technique. I know a lot have Surtain ahead of him and I love Surtain too but Horn is my #1. Like any CB he has areas to work on, he is physical but not the most physical CB in the draft. He has the ability to be very physical with his tools and I think that is the last part of his game to work on to be a potential elite CB at the next level. He does very well against big WR’s. His length is a lot like a Justin Simmons. He is also the son of former NFL WR Joe Horn. As obviously Patrick Surtain is the son of former Dolphins CB Patrick Surtain who was a great CB In the NFL as well. Surtain is excellent in coverage (for the most part) also has a nose for the ball. His tackling needs to be better and he has shown inconsistent play vs some of the bigger WR’s like Seth Williams of Auburn who will be one of the top WR’s in the draft.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Horn is the best press CB in this draft. Great legth and has great technique. I know a lot have Surtain ahead of him and I love Surtain too but Horn is my #1. Like any CB he has areas to work on, he is physical but not the most physical CB in the draft. He has the ability to be very physical with his tools and I think that is the last part of his game to work on to be a potential elite CB at the next level. He does very well against big WR’s. His length is a lot like a Justin Simmons. He is also the son of former NFL WR Joe Horn. As obviously Patrick Surtain is the son of former Dolphins CB Patrick Surtain who was a great CB In the NFL as well. Surtain is excellent in coverage (for the most part) also has a nose for the ball. His tackling needs to be better and he has shown inconsistent play vs some of the bigger WR’s like Seth Williams of Auburn who will be one of the top WR’s in the draft.
I know you don't respect Walter football but they have Horn mocked to us

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record. I respect him as a person. I just find too many flaws in his rundown. :)

But he scores an A+ with that.

I feel like Fangio prefers to draft CB's later then Round 1 and we will see how Ojemudia develops going forward, but if Bouye isn't going to return and Callahan in the last year of his 3 year deal..... You know I will be happy with a CB early..

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn’t this thread supposed to be about Drew Lock? Hehe

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah- Right. He threw some nice passes yesterday. ;)

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock played with patience instead of freaking out trying for the home run. That’s growth

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock played with patience instead of freaking out trying for the home run. That’s growth
Thats listening to coaches drill in into his head the last 3 weeks. At least that's what he said post game