• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Recap

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sneadmeme.0_standard_352.0.jpeg

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Northside: Good to see you made it over to the real site. Screw SEEBS. I am never going back. As Vita stated most of us are here except KGB whackjob. You'll love the security over here, trollin is absolutely NOT tolerated by The Owner/ADminsitrator, The Hammer!! He is a pretty cool dude and will help you out whenever. If there is anything any of us can help with just ask.

Things will change for you when you get past 40 posts. Your member status will change and all of the benies over here increase once you get past that mark. If anyone starts to get on your case unfairly, remember get past the 40 posts mark and you'll be able to block them. So, we are all glad you finally arrived!!!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was disappointed Thomas or Rambo wasn't taken. Maybe Davis or Armstrong will fill that gap. Over all the pundents say the Rams had the 5th best draft for need and players. I will take that if it all works out for wins.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 6 Wrs, (including Cook), on the Rams roster will go into camp with their contracts fully guaranteed for 2013. I don't see that as being 'on notice'. They'll all be on the roster unless they look terrible.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I like this draft for the Rams, but I love what Pittsburgh did. San Fran, Seattle, and San Diego had solid drafts too.

Fisher after 1 year of being just as frustrated as us watching the offense, was going to make sure he got good playmakers and didn't seem to have any more patience. What saddens me is that he even said months ago that this draft is loaded at WR. I think the Rams FO fell in love after the combine and were drooling, then jumped a few days before the draft.

I just wish they would have stood strong with these picks and gotten the most out of them. If Pead and Quick don't step up, plus the picks we pissed away this year - it's just a waste of good picks.

I know some of you probably think I am never happy... Truth is I won't be until we are back in the playoffs, fun to watch, and giving the other good teams a good game consistenly.

That is all:10:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Fisher jumped and took TJ mcDonald.

Still laughing at the Steelers taking:

Jarvis Jones
Le'veon Bell
Shamarko Thomas
Terry Hawthorne

All my guys. And Markus Wheaton was another guy I liked too. 5'10 190 4.4 40 with some moves.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some of you probably think I am never happy... Truth is I won't be until we are back in the playoffs, fun to watch, and giving the other good teams a good game consistenly.

That is all:10:

HA! Junkie, we all know when we finally make it back to the playoffs you're gonna want more than just getting there.

But that's okay, just like now, not a one of us will be happy with just getting there either...

I'll stop bitching when we hoist the Lombardi trophy once again! Well at least until free agency starts....:lol:

NorthsideRamFan

CBS Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels good to be back amongst the elite! Seems like the gangs all here. I'm Looking forward to seeing the final product come September. Even dropping a couple bucks down to see the Thursday night game against SF and Monday night verse SEA. Did I mention I'm REALLY feeling this draft?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment on Pettis and Quick being on notice is the fact that if they don't show it they won't play. Plus it is very possible that the Rams don't keep one or another and make a trade somewhere. It does figure that the Rams will carry Givens, Austin, Bailey, Quick and Pettis on the roster + Kendricks and Cook at TEs. I am just saying that playing time in never a given and no play = gone at a point.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But let's not assume that these 2 West Virginia WR's are going to come in at 5'8 and 5'10 + under 200 lbs and dominate in the NFL. They have plays to learn and eventually excute. They graduated from the amateur ranks and now are lining up against Pros at every position.

I think people are getting a little ahead of themselves because they are excited we ACTUALLY have some playmakers. I think the WR's should mesh well and the bar has been raised. Usually that means improvement all across the board. But I would still like us to bring in a Vet WR to help with the young guys adjust and learn.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a very valid point junkie about, hype is just hype until results are seen. I am guessing that results will show later but the jump to the NFL can be humbling to even the best of prospects. I like the idea of bringing in a veteran if one can be a sturdy factor versus a head case. Got anyone in mind?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Blue and Sportsjunkie. Especially in light of the boatload of talent San Fran AND Seattle picked-up and the Cards did not have a bad draft either. So, as has been stated by the pundits, the NFC West has become very competitive in a hurry.

I think we could have done a better job managing some of our picks to get even more talent. as junkie has been stating all along. WE did sign some pretty good talent in the undrafted FA ranks and they may continue to bolster what we did select. But at this juncture, it is going to be a wait see proposition for the majority of the moves we made just like every draft essentially is.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue let's see who gets released. I would have loved Anquan Boldin for a 6th rounder. How San Fran pulled that off, I have no idea.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Anquan Boldin trade was a shock to me but he now poses another threat on the field. We'll see what transpires.