• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Info??: CB Josh Norman

grunionca911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on Josh Norman out of Coastal Carolina? He is a big corner 6' 203lbs..... Wonder if anyone has seen more film on him then myself(i havent seen much but like what i have seen) and if so what you think

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Doubt anyone here followed Coastal Carolina this season, but the kid looks the part.

The first thing I look at in a corner is if they can establish inside position. He's doing just that on the go routes, still want to see more of him of course before saying he's NFL caliber.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a good East-West shrine game week. I only saw him in that game and the Senior Bowl. He looked ok in the Senior Bowl game, but its tough to gauge someone with the schemes they run in those types of games. I've seen him mentioned in the 3rd round.

I know the National Football Post scouting fellows like him.

Josh Norman

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like he has some great hands, leaping ability, and quick burst/acceleration from that highlight reel. If we don't get keep Rogers or sign a FA CB, maybe we move up in the 3rd to grab him? Would Rd 2 be too high? Mate trade our second for a high 3rd then?