• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Day - Movie featuring Kevin Costner

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Weird premise.

A horrible actor is playing the GM of a horrible franchise (The Browns) in a modern-day setting w/ fictional players. :scratch:

I'll still probably watch it though. Multiple times. Around late March. It's the ever-lovin' NFL Draft!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kevin Costner is really making a comeback here. This movie, the Jack Ryan movie, that other movie that appears to be the exact same premise as the Jack Ryan movie....

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually really stoked about this movie. I just love the draft. It's sort of like the NFL version of Moneyball, except probably worse. I'm sure I will still enjoy it.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i saw the trailer I thought it looked stupid. I hate most sports movies though. They are all predictable and pretty much follow the same script with different teams and different actors. Oh look at us struggle, then some genius comes and we do great and win, yay.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
when i saw the trailer I thought it looked stupid. I hate most sports movies though. They are all predictable and pretty much follow the same script with different teams and different actors. Oh look at us struggle, then some genius comes and we do great and win, yay.

'Friday Night Lights' was a good sports movie that didn't follow the traditional 'win' at the end style of sport movies...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Friday Night Lights' was a good sports movie that didn't follow the traditional 'win' at the end style of sport movies...

Spoiler alert! Seriously though, if one hasn't seen it yet, too bad.