• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft 2018

Who are we drafting at 19?

• Offense

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Defense

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just not feeling the TE, perhaps a late round selection. Gathers showed promise and I'm thinking he's been getting a whole bunch of attention to the X's & O's of the position. Dallas needs to add speed and hopefully that's what they do with an early draft selection who plays wide receiver
I think Gathers contributes next year, starts in two

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gathers contributes next year, starts in two
I wonder why he did not play this season? He looked unstopable in pre-season. That concussion happened in pre-season and must have been the worst one of all time. The coaching staff are morons though,so It would not surprise me they were behind it. The real problem I see with the Cowboys offense is they keep forcing the ball to dez when other guys are open.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not allowed to have PMs ever since the last time you got banned LOL
I've never sent a PM but I've fielded many from the eagle fan and Mods about the eagle fan's complaints.

I'm sorry that happened back in the day and appreciate the support. Still find it amazing a redskins mod can ban a person for posts on the cowboy board smack talk thread. Bonus may be most redskin fans don't post here and I've sure kept my distance from their board

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never sent a PM but I've fielded many from the eagle fan and Mods about the eagle fan's complaints.

I'm sorry that happened back in the day and appreciate the support. Still find it amazing a redskins mod can ban a person for posts on the cowboy board smack talk thread. Bonus may be most redskin fans don't post here and I've sure kept my distance from their board
They never told me why I got banned, but when I got back on I was only allowed to reply (couldnt start a thread) eventually I was allowed to start a thread again, just never got back my PMs. I never did much PMing anyways, so I dont really care. Usually would just respond to someone that might have PMed me. So no harm no foul.
That whole scenario was amazing though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never told me why I got banned, but when I got back on I was only allowed to reply (couldnt start a thread) eventually I was allowed to start a thread again, just never got back my PMs. I never did much PMing anyways, so I dont really care. Usually would just respond to someone that might have PMed me. So no harm no foul.
A Mod here was clearly reading PMs. As soon as someone PM'd me about another site my PMs were cut off too. Wasn't a coincidence. C'est la vie...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping we land a Badass DT.

Disruption in the middle of a line helps all facets of a defense.

Hurts all facets of an Offense.
Our defense is good enough. We need more help on offense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you do that got you booted off? Just follow my lead and you'll be okay.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our ban was over our outrage of the PDay and twisted bans. I know mine was over not dropping the subject, and I was one PMing another site. So I have to apologize to @jarntt and any others I had PMs stricken from.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd, I seem to recall you saying PDay was close to suspension. But hey what do I know, since you insist you never say what you post.

He was... and I told Fordman not to suspend him. What’s odd about that? Want to see the message I sent to Ford or you can ask him yourself.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ford just out of the blue told you PDay is about to be banned, and you protected him? BULLSHIT.

WTF are you talking about. Dude, that was the most bizarre rant ever. That wasn’t even close to the scenario. Where did you even come up with all that from?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about. Dude, that was the most bizarre rant ever. That wasn’t even close to the scenario. Where did you even come up with all that from?
Go read what you wrote, then read what I wrote. If you cannot see where it came from, you're a bigger idiot than I thought.