• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dr Cyanide Mock Draft 5.0

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't impressed with Kessler's play from the pocket, he is an intelligent kid I give him that. He just has nothing special, not a strong arm etc, but he isn't awful by any means. I just don't see him being more then an ok backup. Could be wrong. Just doesn't have the tools you look for in your starter, but with the NFL being so down on starting QB's right now maybe I will be wrong and he could end up a starter down the line. He showed me stuff his JR year that he didn't show his SR year or build off of and that is always a bad sign in a QB as you want to see him continue to develop and it wasn't due to lack of playmakers around him either.

Do I think he can play in the NFL? Yes
Do I think he can start? Not long term
Do I think he is a "GOT TO HAVE" in the draft? NO

I'd be more thrilled with him then Trevor Siemien though.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make good points as always DC and I suck at mocks :) I still think Doc had Hack is too high but I can def see Westerman dropping the more I see evals,etc. The more of the other guys I looked at, he actually has a good run going and the spots are pretty accurate. I wont give you a full mock because you guys really know much more than I. First off, think Denver will trade down like some of you but if they stay pat, this how I think at least the first 5-6 pks could go...... Conner Cook Qb Mich St.....Kenny Clark DT UCLA.......Myles Killebrew S So Utah.....Dak Prescott Qb Miss St...... Jerell Adams Te So. Carolina...... Tyler Matovich Lb Temple......Rees Odhiambo Ol Boise St......Kenyon Drake Rb Alabama.....That`s right..two Qbs early.... Why not??? :)