• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Baldwin Rant

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this spare. Yeah, the media didn't believe in the Seahawks. They were only the defending champs, #1 seed in the NFC West and favored to beat the Packers. Just be lucky Seattle didn't play Dallas and STFU. People everywhere are saying, "Who the fuck is Doug Baldwin?"....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans like him and that is what is important.

Really? You all do?

If that guy gets any endorsements in Seattle based on that rant combined with mediocre play, the city of Seattle may want to reconsider the legalization of ganja.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You all do?

If that guy gets any endorsements in Seattle based on that rant combined with mediocre play, the city of Seattle may want to reconsider the legalization of ganja.

Why wouldn't we like Baldwin. He's the kind've guy you like. He's lead the team in receiving 2 out of his 4 years, had 775 or more yards 3 times, caught 13 balls in 15 targets and 202 yards in last years playoffs after Golden Tate completely disappeared for the duration. He isn't gonna be anyone's fantasy favorite, and most likely isn't better than a lower end #2 on most teams, but he' come up big for the Hawks quite a few times. I just wish they wouldn't have him back there for kick returns.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this guy is on your team you love him, otherwise you probably can't stand him. I'm a Seahawks fan so I love the guy although I don't agree with all his hot takes, if he has to create demons to battle with to drive himself and his teammates I'm good with it Go Hawks!

Last edited by a moderator: