• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't Feed the Trolls

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys can do whatever you want, I don't have to tell you shit. But realize that it's us AZ fans that are keeping ASU's shitty little attention thread going. That shit would be dead and gone (just like the rest), if we didn't keep it going.

Notice that it's the most replied (non continuously running) thread on their board since like February. They're like the news channel that just has crazy shit news stories, just to get clicks. Doesn't matter if it's true or not.

Seriously, no one gives a fuck about ASU's board; least of all, us. They only post that shit because there are only a couple of them and all they do it talk to each other about meaningless shit. They come over to our boards for attention and we talk shit about them having nothing better to do than to post on our boards. So, they talk shit about us on their boards so that we will hop over. Just let them be sad lonely fans. I know it's fun to talk shit, but it's all they've got on their pathetic boards.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys can do whatever you want, I don't have to tell you shit. But realize that it's us AZ fans that are keeping ASU's shitty little attention thread going. That shit would be dead and gone (just like the rest), if we didn't keep it going.

Notice that it's the most replied (non continuously running) thread on their board since like February. They're like the news channel that just has crazy shit news stories, just to get clicks. Doesn't matter if it's true or not.

Seriously, no one gives a fuck about ASU's board; least of all, us. They only post that shit because there are only a couple of them and all they do it talk to each other about meaningless shit. They come over to our boards for attention and we talk shit about them having nothing better to do than to post on our boards. So, they talk shit about us on their boards so that we will hop over. Just let them be sad lonely fans. I know it's fun to talk shit, but it's all they've got on their pathetic boards.

shit shit shit shit shit.... fuck you pussy

BearDownUA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working on the computer all day, I frequent several different boards. And in all of that time, I'm not sure I've ever seen someone who tries as hard as FORKWDEVIL to troll and fail to as hard as he does repeatedly.

I'm sure this will receive the some witty response such as "Fuck you, UofEh sucks" or some other poetic masterpiece

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working on the computer all day, I frequent several different boards. And in all of that time, I'm not sure I've ever seen someone who tries as hard as FORKWDEVIL to troll and fail to as hard as he does repeatedly.

I'm sure this will receive the some witty response such as "Fuck you, UofEh sucks" or some other poetic masterpiece

Yeah man, were you on the ESPN boards a few years ago, by chance? Fork and this guy named Danimal probably posted somewhere between 100-200 times per day on the basketball boards in 2011-2012 season. It was overwhelming. I mean they spent hours and hours a day on it, just posting the most useless shit you can imagine. Danimal saw that he had no life (with a little help from us to point it out), and stopped posting all together. Fork calmed down a lot, from where he was. Needless to say though, when ESPN went all facebook with their comment section, he followed a bunch of us over here. Being that there are only a small handful of ASU fans who post on their boards (and almost no one except him come basketball season) he still spends the majority of his time on our boards, or at least on his boards talking about us. It's still sad, and he still spends far too much time thinking about a team that he hates.

But that's him. Apparently he needs it, or he wouldn't devote so much time to it. I get that he doesn't have anyone to talk to, but damn, there has to be some other sites out there that he can go on and at least have company in his shit-talking of AZ. If he has a site like that and still does this, then I really feel sorry for him. All I can say is that I started this thread because as the saying goes, people only troll because others feed them. It's fun to talk shit, and I really don't care if you do, but, just know that he thrives from it.

And ultimately, as I have stated on the ESPN boards, trolls don't troll East Arkansas State Community College. They troll schools and teams that they feel threatened by. So Fork can say whatever the fuck he wants, but his mere presence here, as opposed to our much less combined presence on the ASU boards means that we are much more of a threat to him, than he is to us. Every time he posts on our boards or about us, he is saying that he is threatened by us, and he plays out his insecurities just in the fact that he posts, regardless of whatever garbage he spews.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona goes 0-3 against ASU this year. RR is just making your season cute before we rip your hearts out. UA doesn't play football.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise your hand if the closest you've come to sleeping with an ASU Co-Ed is by watching backroom casting couch?

:nod:

CTP, I know that's you..

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's harder to microwave a bag of popcorn than it is to tap an ASU chick.

Still like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise your hand if the closest you've come to sleeping with an ASU Co-Ed is by watching backroom casting couch?

:nod:

CTP, I know that's you..

Man, are you kidding me? We've all had our "Slumming in Tempe" years. It's not something we Cat fans are proud of; a black mark of sorts. Perhaps it's just some aggression from unexpected losses.

Finally, like us all, I saw that if I was slumming in Tempe, then I had some real issues that I needed to work through. But, I'm happy to say that I've recovered. Five years clean from the rust and mustard.

rover

a player not restricted to a particular position
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feed me!!!!!

th