• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins Receivers Are Enjoying New Offense Under Bill Lazor

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players enjoying the offense is good for the team. All the offense will benefit but especially players with above average speed like Wallace. The Fins are stacked with talent on offense & will be a lot less predictable. I think it helps the defense too because they will have to adjust a lot in practice RE player movement and different formations so they will be more ready for game time. On a similar note: Much of the national media think the Fins will be mediocre again this year. I disagree. The Fins will be a lot better with an improved offensive line & a better scheme on offense. What impact starter did the team lose last year? Soliai left but I think Earl Mitchell can step in & make an impact for the team. Plus Starks returning was huge. I think we are seeing the beginning stages of an up and coming team that has the talent to be in the playoffs.The Fins will be fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree FOF. I don't think we're drinking any kool-aid as it seems logical that they'll improve. They almost made the playoffs with scandals and a bad OC.....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat the Patriots.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat the Patriots.

You better believe it! Again they could have easily beat them twice last year except for the stupid batting the ball play and Shermans idiotic play calls....