• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Dallas have the next Antonio Gates?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, just seems the team often tries to PS a player the fans are sold on.
In this case I don't think the teams risks him.

If they try to PS either Rico or Cooper Rush, fans are going to be pissed. Both will be claimed immediately by another team.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they try to PS either Rico or Cooper Rush, fans are going to be pissed. Both will be claimed immediately by another team.

What's the deal with PS players, don't they have to agree to join another team? I need to read up on the rules, but I thought teams could pay their PS players whatever they want and then if another team offers a roster spot then they can steal someone off a PS. But you can't pull a PS player to your own PS team, right?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the deal with PS players, don't they have to agree to join another team? I need to read up on the rules, but I thought teams could pay their PS players whatever they want and then if another team offers a roster spot then they can steal someone off a PS. But you can't pull a PS player to your own PS team, right?
Right now no one is on a practice squad. Once a guy is on the PS you can "steal" him if you agree to terms with him and also put him on your 53 man roster. You can't sign him and put him on your own PS if he is currently on another teams PS.

But this week players are either cut or waived. Vets are cut and instant FAs and can sign with whomever they want. Younger players (3 years maybe?) are waived, not cut, and subject to being claimed like Kony Ealy just was. They only become FAs if not claimed and then they can sign with whomever wants them for either 53 man or PS. But if you claim a guy you also need to put him on 53 man roster. I don't think you can claim him and put him right on the PS.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a team steals from a PS said player must be on the 53 for 3 weeks.
Problem is all players are available to other teams before you csn PS them. I'm sure a team like the Jets will gladly sign Rush to their 53 if hes available.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several mock drafts have Dallas taking a TE in an early round. THe kid from Oklahoma. Not sure Gathers is the answer to post-Witten.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No use talking about the next stat compiler (Witten) until Dallas gets a real live QB.