• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers, you have my vote

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello there! I'm a poster from Seattle, and I want to wish your Dodgers the best of luck this postseason.

In fact, I would REALLY like to see your team take the title this year! You had a great turnaround during the season, and what better way to cap it off than rocking your way through the World Series!

Go get 'em, guys!

:thumbsup:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the support, hope you have fun watching the Dodgers in the postseason Ace.

BUDSFAULT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello there! I'm a poster from Seattle, and I want to wish your Dodgers the best of luck this postseason.

In fact, I would REALLY like to see your team take the title this year! You had a great turnaround during the season, and what better way to cap it off than rocking your way through the World Series!

Go get 'em, guys!

Ah yes. Seattle. I live there. Hate the fan base of every team. No issues with the teams, just the MAJORITY of the fans. You obviously, are NOT part of that majority of which I speak.

Thanks for the kind words.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes. Seattle. I live there. Hate the fan base of every team. No issues with the teams, just the MAJORITY of the fans. You obviously, are NOT part of that majority of which I speak.

Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks, Budsfault.

Great job by the Boys in Blue so far! Zipping past Atlanta, now waiting for their next victims!

:clap:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go get 'em, guys!

NO

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your support! I hope we do win it all!