• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers president says Don Mattingley will return next season

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, guys like Tolleson, Elbert and Dominguez could have been useful in the playoffs but were injured. So in terms of the pen we have that to look forward to next year, I don't think these guys are bad players.

I hope Elbert finally gets better. I've always liked him.

Ok. I just personally am not confident in belisario but that is just my thoughts. I wonder what we will do as far as off season moves goes...

Being consistent doesn't mean he's good. A player can be consistently bad. Belisario is good enough for a role, nothing more. He's not special like Jansen or Wilson, but you know what you're getting when you throw him out there. He's also been healthy and that's huge.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belisuckio should go to another team. Time to move on from him.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone. Dodgers have the money to go out and get a better pitcher for late innings.

Have we learned nothing from signing free agent relievers? Do I need to point you to the last two guys who signed multi-year contracts for relief roles?

Belisario is fine. He's not the greatest but he's good enough for a role in the pen. Also - he's cheap and healthy.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers also have guys in the Minors who could take Belisario's spot. They don't necessarily have to sign a FA relief pitcher.

Belisario will probably be back. Hopefully he stays sober during the off-season and improves over last year's very pedestrian season. The guy makes me nervous every time he takes the mound.