• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you think there is any possibility Bird...

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet they'd ask for Paul George, and then the Pacers would laugh in their face

But maybe if the Wizards GM is drunk enough, he'll take Granger

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana can NOT go into the the luxury (Quoted from Bird himself) and Wall's salary jumps to $14m next year. They would have to trade Granger for him to match salaries for this year but then the problem is that George's salary goes up to $15.8m next year so they will only have $4.3m they are willing to spend...maybe $8m (I think Cap is projected to be $62m or +$4m next year so add in a few more million for the Luxury as well.)

I guess that means they could move Granger and Hill for him.

So from that stand point I think Washington would take Hill and Granger in a sign and trade (for much less money)...assuming Granger can show he is healthy. Or maybe they just want the expiring contract to go after a big name...that they just lost in Wall.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana can NOT go into the the luxury (Quoted from Bird himself) and Wall's salary jumps to $14m next year. They would have to trade Granger for him to match salaries for this year but then the problem is that George's salary goes up to $15.8m next year so they will only have $4.3m they are willing to spend...maybe $8m (I think Cap is projected to be $62m or +$4m next year so add in a few more million for the Luxury as well.)

I guess that means they could move Granger and Hill for him.

So from that stand point I think Washington would take Hill and Granger in a sign and trade (for much less money)...assuming Granger can show he is healthy. Or maybe they just want the expiring contract to go after a big name...that they just lost in Wall.

With our top pick and possibly some other considerations. I have not really heard, but my son believes Wall will eventually leave the Wizards.