• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

do you buy this ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Good Reasons The Washington Redskins Will Miss The Playoffs

i dont .

i dont see a team on the schedule we cant beat . it wasnt that way for me only a short year ago

could we go 3-3 in the division ? sure we can but we can beat the other teams on our schedule to make that up

can we be upset ? sure we can but we can beat some teams we arent predicted to beat

i see us with 10 wins if healthy

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a weird article filled with "might happens" that ended with his prediction that he thought we would got to the playoffs. Bizarre. I agree with you about 10 wins if healthy.

I am cautiously optimistic ONLY because I am sadly accustomed to tempering my expectations with regards to the Skins. I still remember what it was like in the 80's and the desert of losing seasons the following years. ( exception 91 of course)

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am optimistic long term for the skins. Could we have a set back this year? Sure. RG3's health has to be a concern for all of us until we see him on the field and take a few licks. With RG3, we are a playoff team. With Cousins, we could be a playoff team.

We still have other holes that we have to fill and an injury to two in the right spot could really hurt. For example, if Trent went down for the year, that changes everything. Of if we take another hit at Safety. But overall, I like our chances this year and going forward for the forseeable future. I do agree that we will probably have to win the division to make the playoffs, a WC probably isn't coming from the NFCE this year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be cautiously optimistic about this season but I really believe this team will break out in 2014. We are finally on the right path building through the draft and creating depth and cohesion in the locker room vs overpaying FAs and trying to buy a ring. Thank god Snyder finally stepped aside.

This year I honestly feel we could get 10 wins with a bit of luck and health, but it wont be easy. I could also easily see us getting only 8 or 9 wins. I am a die hard fan but I don't see all these wins as easily as a lot of other people I've heard.

Heres my reasoning: GB, SF, Atl and Den could easily be losses in my mind and we also always seem to lose to one team that we shouldn't. I also think the surprise factor of Philly could catch us unawares and burn us. And I think 5 and 1 within the division is optimistic this year.

Don't get me wrong, I believe we CAN beat any team on our schedule or in the league. Especially with RGIII! I just try and temper my expectations.

Also, I think 10 wins takes the division, it will come down to the last few games and I also agree that the WC doesn't come from the NFC East.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be cautiously optimistic about this season but I really believe this team will break out in 2014. We are finally on the right path building through the draft and creating depth and cohesion in the locker room vs overpaying FAs and trying to buy a ring. Thank god Snyder finally stepped aside.

This year I honestly feel we could get 10 wins with a bit of luck and health, but it wont be easy. I could also easily see us getting only 8 or 9 wins. I am a die hard fan but I don't see all these wins as easily as a lot of other people I've heard.

Heres my reasoning: GB, SF, Atl and Den could easily be losses in my mind and we also always seem to lose to one team that we shouldn't. I also think the surprise factor of Philly could catch us unawares and burn us. And I think 5 and 1 within the division is optimistic this year.

Don't get me wrong, I believe we CAN beat any team on our schedule or in the league. Especially with RGIII! I just try and temper my expectations.

Also, I think 10 wins takes the division, it will come down to the last few games and I also agree that the WC doesn't come from the NFC East.

This is basically where I'm at, also.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Season can not come fast enough. All of these sports writers need to get people to read their post, so they put something out there that makes no sense. Every team has writers that put this stuff out there and it is so funny to read sometimes.

Bottom line:
NFCE is up for grabs for Dal, NYG and the Skins.
Only one team in the East is going to the Playoffs.
Every game is a must win.
A loss like the first NYG game last year could make a huge difference this year.

HTTR!!

Just Win Baby!!!!

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't even finish it....

"The Dallas Cowboys really should have won the East last year" = STOP Reading this stupid shit.