• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Division is not up for grabs as some think!

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are going to run away with this division for one reason and one reason only....Chip's System. I hate the fact that we switched to the 3-4 defense, because I think had we stayed 4-3 we had the players to dominate on defense. However, Chip's style of coaching is far better than anything currently in the NFC East. It's a great system he has in place, and that system alone is going to win several games.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We saw last season this team has resiliency to overcome deficits and win games, good trait to have - and you're right Wings, Chip's system is a big reason for that.

I am excited about the switch to the 3-4 though, keep getting the right pieces in place and they'll be alright.

Cowgirls, Skins and Gints all looked awful, hopefully they continue the trend.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins would be good with Cousins in.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think you are a closet eagles fan Raid...:think:

How bout them Raiders...?

I was born/raised in Philly.... live outside Philly... HATED them until Buddy Ryan years.... now like to see them do well. Of course I cleaned up when they lost to the Raiders in the SB ... man that was sweet. basically I see MANY more Birds games and hear 'all of their news'. Their fans are obnoxious slobs, but throw a mean party. :noidea:

RAIDERS have 3 rings (yeah, yeah....dusty... but they have 'em). I chuckle at the Birds empty fingers. The Raiders are a mess FINALLY seeming to moving in the right direction... (I mean, after Jamal Russell... it isn't hard). They have a few yrs to go for sure. The Gannon yrs were their latest 'good team'. Heck of an offense. And melted in the SB.:L

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was born/raised in Philly.... live outside Philly... HATED them until Buddy Ryan years.... now like to see them do well. Of course I cleaned up when they lost to the Raiders in the SB ... man that was sweet. basically I see MANY more Birds games and hear 'all of their news'. Their fans are obnoxious slobs, but throw a mean party. :noidea:

RAIDERS have 3 rings (yeah, yeah....dusty... but they have 'em). I chuckle at the Birds empty fingers. The Raiders are a mess FINALLY seeming to moving in the right direction... (I mean, after Jamal Russell... it isn't hard). They have a few yrs to go for sure. The Gannon yrs were their latest 'good team'. Heck of an offense. And melted in the SB.:L

We don't want you on our WAGON!!! :nono::nono::nono:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotcha. Makes more sense now. Thanks for the back story.

And I still have nightmares about Marcus Allen...:L

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who the fvck is "jamal Russell"?

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a Raiders fan. 7 letter words are about his limit.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fvck is "jamal Russell"?

I actually went to bed and thought..."did I type Jamal?" No way I was getting up to edit that faux pas. In fact, Jamarcus was so unforgettable... I forgot him. :suds:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually went to bed and thought..."did I type Jamal?" No way I was getting up to edit that faux pas. In fact, Jamarcus was so unforgettable... I forgot him. :suds:
You fuckin loved him!!! Tellem about your "I wanna Birth Jamarcus Russels child" tshirt you use to wear :lol:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE that Philly switched to a 3-4, but I think it is going to take a little time to find the players to run the scheme. You can slowly see it happening with guys like Beau Allen, Connor Barwin, etc. I think they are close now on the front seven but still lack that elite pass-rushing OLB.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol dont worry, its probably just old age gettin to ya :lol:

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE that Philly switched to a 3-4, but I think it is going to take a little time to find the players to run the scheme. You can slowly see it happening with guys like Beau Allen, Connor Barwin, etc. I think they are close now on the front seven but still lack that elite pass-rushing OLB.
Yeah, but no. I think graham and curry are top notch pass rushers. On passing downs I dont understand why Billie Davis wouldn't just line them up outside the tackle and let them rush away. But you are right overall, we need players who can rush from the standing 3/4 olb spot and get pressure AND sacks. I do however think connor barwin is about as good as it gets in the league as a pure 3/4 versatile backer, his coverage, and ability to get his arms in passing lanes is almost as good as a sack.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this thread??? After today I rest my case! Go back under your rocks DallASS fans like good little coachroaches that you are!

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but no. I think graham and curry are top notch pass rushers. On passing downs I dont understand why Billie Davis wouldn't just line them up outside the tackle and let them rush away. But you are right overall, we need players who can rush from the standing 3/4 olb spot and get pressure AND sacks. I do however think connor barwin is about as good as it gets in the league as a pure 3/4 versatile backer, his coverage, and ability to get his arms in passing lanes is almost as good as a sack.

You were kind of right, but it looks like the elite rusher is Barwin! Cole also adjusted surprisingly well.