• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Disturbing allegations about Trevor Bauer

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch is fucking nuts

How stupid is he for hanging out with her for that long? He didn't pick up on that little character flaw before then? Because she didn't just start acting like that overnight.

There's always a hot to crazy scale with women. How much shit can you put up with because she is smoking and/or great in bed.

No woman in the world is worth that fucking headache.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for sure, he's an imbecile.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's probably that for criminal charges. The civil case looks shaky as well.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After everything that has come out about this psycho bitch…

Do we KNOW that the “rough sex” story actually happened? Has he admitted to the story that is out there (him beating on her while she was unconscious, etc) or is that just an accusation from her?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How stupid is he for hanging out with her for that long? He didn't pick up on that little character flaw before then? Because she didn't just start acting like that overnight.

There's always a hot to crazy scale with women. How much shit can you put up with because she is smoking and/or great in bed.

No woman in the world is worth that fucking headache.
Well... this will be a long one. But I have a similar story from my life (not a r*pe allegation - but the same exact type of woman and an allegation which followed the relationship).

I got out of a relationship with a poisonous girl in early May. There's a lot more to it than you would think when a girl is truly mentally ill and yet is highly intelligent/high functioning. I knew she was a bit out there, but I thought it was manageable and that she was just "eccentric and kinda cooky". Plus, (as usual) the sex was ridiculously good and the crazy ones tend to be really fun, at first.

The extent of their "crazy" isn't always revealed until it totally blows the fuck up. They can usually hang in there until things totally begin to leave the straight and narrow path that you're on. My ex was absolutely a borderline personality disorder case (among other things) and the texts Bauer was getting SCREAMS the same. Fear of abandonment, manipulative, etc. When she failed to emotionally manipulate him with those texts about needing a place to stay and he completely ended it. She turned to the only thing she could - which was to make him a complete villain in her mind "he r*ped me". That way she could deal with what happened and also take back power the only way she could. Which was to attempt and ruin his life.

My story is similar, except the accusation wasn't r*pe. That would have been far too absurd to believe. Things were unreal for the first 90% of our relationship. She was intense (like all borderlines) but that made her that much more passionate and loving when she was in the stage of idealizing me. Borderlines idealize you to be perfect and then THE SECOND you aren't - they make you out to be a villain and devalue you entirely. Her family jokingly nicknamed me "Captain America" because of how much she wouldn't shut the hell up about me (and because I get told I look like I'm military a lot - I'm not).

The entire relationship fell apart in a week or two. It was bananas. I should have listened to her dad who implied I should consider waking away because as he put it "I care about you... I care about my daughter more, but I care about you. My daughter, I'll be honest - she's got some issues. I think you should consider some options before you go all in here and continue. Anyway, I stuck around, and it all culminated with her just about attempting to kill the both of us one night. It was INSANE. In the middle of this while I'm talking her down as I'm getting scared - she just kept repeating "we're both dying or I'm going to jail". Breaking shit, threatening me with shit... I won't even go into detail. It was pretty horrific and I was truly scared for my life.

When the dust settled after a couple of days. I tried to leave things on good terms. It was hard because of how unbelievably delusional she was about why things went bad. "I know I threatened to kill us and pretty much tried to... but YOU WOULD SAY MEAN THINGS TO ME!". She just WOULDN'T let the relationship end. Wouldn't let me get my stuff from her place, etc. Let me also note - a big reason I tried to end things well was because I had seen what she was capable of.

Then... when we FINALLY had things in an okay place to move on without each other. Like a month later, I hear that she is spreading a rumor (false) that I gave her chlamydia. Citing it as the big reason we broke up. She actually tried to convince me that I did over text message. Which is just... asinine on so many levels since I never cheated. I go get tested, come back negative (duh). Then, like anyone would be - I am pretty heated that I'm still dealing with this shit. So, I text her, say few unkind things (admittedly) and her response? "I never even had anything! But I see you still act like a child when you're angry!". Then, she blocked me on everything. Which, good f'n riddance. It's over.

That's why I compare the two of them. They couldn't let it go until they were done totally villainizing the person and devaluing them. That way they could accept the abandonment. One spread a story about an STD. The other that she was assaulted. I'm sure if it would have been believable that I r*ped my own long term girlfriend that she would have used that story, too.

What's messed up? Just like my ex deluding herself into believing all of this shit. The Bauer girl probably believes that she truly WAS sexually assaulted. Which is what makes girls like them so scary.

But... back to my point to conclude. You don't always see it coming until you're neck deep in the bull shit. You might think they're a bit out there. "I mean, hey! All girls are crazy, am I right!? HA!".... but you never think they're in that 1% of batshit diagnosable RUIN YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE insanity.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After everything that has come out about this psycho bitch…

Do we KNOW that the “rough sex” story actually happened? Has he admitted to the story that is out there (him beating on her while she was unconscious, etc) or is that just an accusation from her?
There was an examination done and there was definitely some bruising, etc. On the other hand, there's crazy text messages asking him to do literally everything she claims. Including hitting her and choking her unconscious. So, I mean... when you ask a professional athlete to do that and never object during the process. Don't be surprised when it's not exactly a comfortable experience. Oh, and don't keep begging to come back for more of the exact same.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was an examination done and there was definitely some bruising, etc. On the other hand, there's crazy text messages asking him to do literally everything she claims. Including hitting her and choking her unconscious. So, I mean... when you ask a professional athlete to do that and never object during the process. Don't be surprised when it's not exactly a comfortable experience. Oh, and don't keep begging to come back for more of the exact same.

I'm crazy, but I'd hope that most men wouldn't beat someone during sex......even if she asked for it......

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This chick banged 2 different Padres players and then this Dodgers guy all while asking to be choked and have rough sex.

This slut is an embarrassment to all sluts

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm crazy, but I'd hope that most men wouldn't beat someone during sex......even if she asked for it......
I have no idea what happened. Only her accusations plus the fact that she had some bruising. Also, I’m not condoning it but there’s all types of dominatrix shit, dungeons, etc. Wild fetish’s out there. I’m simply saying its not criminal and if you ask for it. You might find someone who will give it to you. And you are wrong to cry r a p e

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what happened. Only her accusations plus the fact that she had some bruising. Also, I’m not condoning it but there’s all types of dominatrix shit, dungeons, etc. Wild fetish’s out there. I’m simply saying its not criminal and if you ask for it. You might find someone who will give it to you. And you are wrong to cry r a p e

Understand all that.....just don't get the violent stuff.......

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand all that.....just don't get the violent stuff.......
Two consenting adults.

I don’t get the violent stuff, or the humiliation stuff, or the furry stuff, or the baby diaper stuff, or the…

but I am sure I like some stuff that others don’t like either. To each their own.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... this will be a long one. But I have a similar story from my life (not a r*pe allegation - but the same exact type of woman and an allegation which followed the relationship).

I got out of a relationship with a poisonous girl in early May. There's a lot more to it than you would think when a girl is truly mentally ill and yet is highly intelligent/high functioning. I knew she was a bit out there, but I thought it was manageable and that she was just "eccentric and kinda cooky". Plus, (as usual) the sex was ridiculously good and the crazy ones tend to be really fun, at first.

The extent of their "crazy" isn't always revealed until it totally blows the fuck up. They can usually hang in there until things totally begin to leave the straight and narrow path that you're on. My ex was absolutely a borderline personality disorder case (among other things) and the texts Bauer was getting SCREAMS the same. Fear of abandonment, manipulative, etc. When she failed to emotionally manipulate him with those texts about needing a place to stay and he completely ended it. She turned to the only thing she could - which was to make him a complete villain in her mind "he r*ped me". That way she could deal with what happened and also take back power the only way she could. Which was to attempt and ruin his life.

My story is similar, except the accusation wasn't r*pe. That would have been far too absurd to believe. Things were unreal for the first 90% of our relationship. She was intense (like all borderlines) but that made her that much more passionate and loving when she was in the stage of idealizing me. Borderlines idealize you to be perfect and then THE SECOND you aren't - they make you out to be a villain and devalue you entirely. Her family jokingly nicknamed me "Captain America" because of how much she wouldn't shut the hell up about me (and because I get told I look like I'm military a lot - I'm not).

The entire relationship fell apart in a week or two. It was bananas. I should have listened to her dad who implied I should consider waking away because as he put it "I care about you... I care about my daughter more, but I care about you. My daughter, I'll be honest - she's got some issues. I think you should consider some options before you go all in here and continue. Anyway, I stuck around, and it all culminated with her just about attempting to kill the both of us one night. It was INSANE. In the middle of this while I'm talking her down as I'm getting scared - she just kept repeating "we're both dying or I'm going to jail". Breaking shit, threatening me with shit... I won't even go into detail. It was pretty horrific and I was truly scared for my life.

When the dust settled after a couple of days. I tried to leave things on good terms. It was hard because of how unbelievably delusional she was about why things went bad. "I know I threatened to kill us and pretty much tried to... but YOU WOULD SAY MEAN THINGS TO ME!". She just WOULDN'T let the relationship end. Wouldn't let me get my stuff from her place, etc. Let me also note - a big reason I tried to end things well was because I had seen what she was capable of.

Then... when we FINALLY had things in an okay place to move on without each other. Like a month later, I hear that she is spreading a rumor (false) that I gave her chlamydia. Citing it as the big reason we broke up. She actually tried to convince me that I did over text message. Which is just... asinine on so many levels since I never cheated. I go get tested, come back negative (duh). Then, like anyone would be - I am pretty heated that I'm still dealing with this shit. So, I text her, say few unkind things (admittedly) and her response? "I never even had anything! But I see you still act like a child when you're angry!". Then, she blocked me on everything. Which, good f'n riddance. It's over.

That's why I compare the two of them. They couldn't let it go until they were done totally villainizing the person and devaluing them. That way they could accept the abandonment. One spread a story about an STD. The other that she was assaulted. I'm sure if it would have been believable that I r*ped my own long term girlfriend that she would have used that story, too.

What's messed up? Just like my ex deluding herself into believing all of this shit. The Bauer girl probably believes that she truly WAS sexually assaulted. Which is what makes girls like them so scary.

But... back to my point to conclude. You don't always see it coming until you're neck deep in the bull shit. You might think they're a bit out there. "I mean, hey! All girls are crazy, am I right!? HA!".... but you never think they're in that 1% of batshit diagnosable RUIN YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE insanity.

My God brother!

I'm really, really sorry that happened to you. That sounds like it was absolute hell that she put you through. I hope you've gotten to a point where you can get away from that.

That girl's dad was clearly right about her issues and you might have passed a big red flag there, but you definitely didn't deserve the shit storm afterwards.

The thing with Bauer is, unlike in your situation, he has infinite resources to prevent these kind of things from happening. Especially when it gets to this level and she has ruined his life.

If he's guilty, great, but it's looking more like he's not and more like he was just a dumbass who got pulled into a shakedown.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best text of this bullshit by far from her....."no butt stuff after you choked me out" - classic bauer

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be interesting to see what the Dodgers do.

When all of this first came out, it looked like they were going to cut him loose.

But if no crime has been committed...do you cut him loose for being into weird sex?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be interesting to see what the Dodgers do.

When all of this first came out, it looked like they were going to cut him loose.

But if no crime has been committed...do you cut him loose for being into weird sex?

I think just about any other team hangs onto him, but the Dodgers are absolutely loaded and they don't need him to win it all.

I could be wrong, but he seems to have worn out his welcome.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just about any other team hangs onto him, but the Dodgers are absolutely loaded and they don't need him to win it all.

I could be wrong, but he seems to have worn out his welcome.

You may be right. He may have.

When this all first came out, there were reports that his teammates didn't want him back. I don't know, however, if it was a "that's the last straw" kind of thing or if it was because the allegations and pictures looked so bad. I didn't see or hear any reports about any issues before that. Doesn't mean they weren't there though.

You're right though, the Dodgers have the depth to where they can afford to move on from him and not really hurt their shot at winning the World Series. Especially since they picked up Scherzer.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the question is, does anybody want him? Can't imagine Dodgers want him around. Would you actually be able to root for this guy?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the question is, does anybody want him? Can't imagine Dodgers want him around. Would you actually be able to root for this guy?

Meh

He likes it a bit freaky deakie. The text messages between the two of them, I think, clears him.

But going to that level with an obviously disturbed person shows a lack of prime decision making ability. I rather enjoy rooting against him as a doggie. He makes a great heel.