• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirty Birds of Louisville

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Core values!
upload_2016-12-15_19-9-43.jpeg

Jonathan, who sits on the Louisville board of trustees, wants to depose current Texas coach Charlie Strong about an alleged affair he believes his wife had with the former Louisville coach.
Here's what has been requested in Jonathan Blue's recent court filing:
Charlie Strong's cell phones for the purpose of downloading all text messages, all cell phone bills for Charlie Strong for the years 2012 to present, all gifts from Tracy Blue to Charlie Strong, including a Movado watch, shoes, clothing and jewelry, all notes, cards, emails and correspondence exchanged between the two, air travel records, hotel receipts, basically anything on earth that could help prove this affair happened.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Core values!
View attachment 152607

Jonathan, who sits on the Louisville board of trustees, wants to depose current Texas coach Charlie Strong about an alleged affair he believes his wife had with the former Louisville coach.
Here's what has been requested in Jonathan Blue's recent court filing:
Charlie Strong's cell phones for the purpose of downloading all text messages, all cell phone bills for Charlie Strong for the years 2012 to present, all gifts from Tracy Blue to Charlie Strong, including a Movado watch, shoes, clothing and jewelry, all notes, cards, emails and correspondence exchanged between the two, air travel records, hotel receipts, basically anything on earth that could help prove this affair happened.
She's got a super nice rack by the looks of it.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall, but I knew coach Peterson was furious. He wasn't done coloring in it yet.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall, but I knew coach Peterson was furious. He wasn't done coloring in it yet.
For someone that's a flaming pussy that can't take a joke without dropping bullshits everywhere you sure can't stop yourself from taking every dig you can at Washington. Your butt hurt over them is redder than a baboons ass.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU is going in dry on Louis vile

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone that's a flaming pussy that can't take a joke without dropping bullshits everywhere you sure can't stop yourself from taking every dig you can at Washington. Your butt hurt over them is redder than a baboons ass.

Please stop crying.

It's called bantering.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another thought....

I'm still getting use to this place. Placing the 'bullshit' symbol was something I thought was funny. Had I known what a shit storm (get it?) it would have caused I wouldn't have done it. I was trying to be funny and support my currently down trodden team. I mean, I've had a couple of decent posters losing their shit in their pants, that Cowboy fan is now fantasying about my dick and and I am NOT going to send him dick pics or let him blow me to satisfy his faggy fantasy......

So cut me a little slack and I figure this place out. I still don't know the proper use of some of those symbols yet. Made a mistake and then had to fend off some of the children here.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thought....

I'm still getting use to this place. Placing the 'bullshit' symbol was something I thought was funny. Had I known what a shit storm (get it?) it would have caused I wouldn't have done it. I was trying to be funny and support my currently down trodden team. I mean, I've had a couple of decent posters losing their shit in their pants, that Cowboy fan is now fantasying about my dick and and I am NOT going to send him dick pics or let him blow me to satisfy his faggy fantasy......

So cut me a little slack and I figure this place out. I still don't know the proper use of some of those symbols yet. Made a mistake and then had to fend off some of the children here.
:thumb:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thought....

Well understand a few people around here will push noobs to see what they are made of. Some figure out how to laugh at themselves and not take it all too seriously and make it. Others can't take the heat and get burned.

This is a good step in the right direction. You didn't entirely flame out being called a pussy.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well understand a few people around here will push noobs to see what they are made of. Some figure out how to laugh at themselves and not take it all too seriously and make it. Others can't take the heat and get burned.

This is a good step in the right direction. You didn't entirely flame out being called a pussy.
What he said. :2cents:

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do appreciate it.