• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirt says 'Patriots upgrade at QB'; Sox continue to roll - SALTY!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trigger spring (double action) on my Polish "Makarov" style is heavy as hell, Down. They make a replacement kit for cheap that's about half the required torque... do you think it would work? I honestly have no idea here...

I'm no gunsmith...openly admit that, I've never really customized the mechanics of any of mine...I know these things are simple enough to do though, and you can always go back to the factory spring if it's too light...

But, whether an easier trigger pull will improve your accuracy? Without a doubt...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Past two seasons of back to back AFCCG appearances and a Super Bowl trip... With a shitbag defense, by your definition, the worst QB alive...

29 other teams would love to have the guy running their team have their "ship sailed"...

Yeah. You know why we stopped talking about "Super Bowl Wins", and you're new rallying cry daily around here is "AFC championship game losses"?

Yeah you know why

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Trigger spring (double action) on my Polish "Makarov" style is heavy as hell, Down. They make a replacement kit for cheap that's about half the required torque... do you think it would work? I honestly have no idea here...

if its new....the spring will wear itself in.....its not something you generally wanna fuck with...you dont want a hair trigger....you will end up shooting yourself in the foot or worse...like i said use it....it will fix itself

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats too bad......why were you banging skanks and never calling them again in high school....if she was that casuakl about giving ass away thats the kinda bitch you try and keep handy at that age.

I was shitfaced...at a huge bonfire being hosted by a friend of a friend of a friend, and you know....

I had a girlfriend

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Rock, you suck...Though not as hard as the Sox bullpen...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't know, I have avatars blocked...

Do I have two chicks in white pants on there?

no....you dont have shit up there....now i cant tell you and john apart...one of you is black and the other is a faggot....which means you guys are identical.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. You know why we stopped talking about "Super Bowl Wins", and you're new rallying cry daily around here is "AFC championship game losses"?

Yeah you know why

I'm going to go with "because once upon a time, it was what Dirt used to glorify Mark Sanchez"

It's amazing..the coach? Terrible...the QB? Terrible...yet they win 12 games every year plus playoff games...

Must be the punter...:noidea:

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no gunsmith...openly admit that, I've never really customized the mechanics of any of mine...I know these things are simple enough to do though, and you can always go back to the factory spring if it's too light...

But, whether an easier trigger pull will improve your accuracy? Without a doubt...

It's like trying to pull the tensioner on car's timing belt or something. The gun is so small acurracy isn't great to begin with, so this makes it very unreliable. But it's a neat little item (and portable).

I'll try the kit (both springs). It's like $20.00 or so on ebay.

Thanks.

EDIT - Slide spring is heavy as hell, too...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can say it in any language you want to, but, mark sanchez has a higher playoff QB rating than Tom Brady

Lmao. Ron should gloss over that one

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I was shitfaced...at a huge bonfire being hosted by a friend of a friend of a friend, and you know....

I had a girlfriend

that must have been easy to explain to your girlfriend.....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was thinking the same thing

the best part of this is the 3% of your fan base trying to justify it

What needs to be "justified"???

If he doesn't work out, he doesnt' work out.

Costs them little money and they gave up nothing to sign him...

"Justify" it..

LMAO..

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah you know why

Donovan McNabb of the last 10 yrs

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sup bitches. how's everyone doing today

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go with "because once upon a time, it was what Dirt used to glorify Mark Sanchez"

It's amazing..the coach? Terrible...the QB? Terrible...yet they win 12 games every year plus playoff games...

Must be the punter...:noidea:

wrong

it's crap division.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like trying to pull the tensioner on car's timing belt or something. The gun is so small acurracy isn't great to begin with, so this makes it very unreliable. But it's a neat little item (and portable).

I'll try the kit (both springs). It's like $20.00 or so on ebay.

Thanks.

Like someone else said...a hair trigger is something you don't want either...it's double action, so that's probably never going to be that great of an issue anyway...

It's what I don't like double actions...almost always have uber heavy triggers...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that must have been easy to explain to your girlfriend.....

How were the steaks, by the way. We were all concerned your place was gonna go up in flames, bro. You were off the hook lit-up!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I would ‘F’ Tebow, to take his virginity,” Gronk told the audience

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must be the punter...:noidea:[/

Always called him one of the greatest Reg season QBs ever, one of the worst postseason QBs ever

Him having one of the 5 worst Reg season/postseason QB rating discrepancies is actual proof supporting that

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saw a thread 'share this everywhere'....very NSFW pic (not in that forum) posted by an Admin...fuzzy rules in this joint