• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ding Ding! Round 7- Flyer's vs Bruins GNT:

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FUCK
I cant think straight. JVR gets a lucky bouce and we ALL should be hatin' on Leighton for such an ass worthy showing.

yea at least he should be gone in the offseason. he is kind of blowing it. he is not under contract next year.

dear holmgren,

please get a capable goalie. i know emery got injured. i am not blaming you. just please get price, mason, or somebody who can make 1 big save somewhere in a game.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some 8 minute PP. It is a shame we cant get that because we are in Boston, the nest of Bruwagoners, with these "refs" who judge oenalties on if a helmet come soff and how the crowd reacts.

FUCK

This fucking far for this chicken shit?

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i just had a feeling this would happen. the bruins might be due for a win or due to score some goals. if they happen to win, i have no doubt that the canadiens will demolish them.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other Bruins fans here tonight? I"M SURROUNDED!!!!! :eek:

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We need some 8 minute PP. It is a shame we cant get that because we are in Boston, the news of Bruwagoners, with these "refs" who judge oenalties on if a helmet come soff and how the crowd reacts.

FUCK

yea really. what was the official call anyway? the crowd yelled at me? you would think briere was the biggest nastiest guy in the league the way the bruins have gone down when he hits them.

and chara has flat out embarrased himself this series. i do not think i would even be afraid to play against him. he would just dive if i touched him so....

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Backlund in....what the hell, he couldn't do anything but try his balls off!! Maybe if Leighton watches a bit while he pulls his head out of his ass...who knows, maybe he starts to play FUCKING HOCKEY!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some 8 minute PP. It is a shame we cant get that because we are in Boston, the nest of Bruwagoners, with these "refs" who judge oenalties on if a helmet come soff and how the crowd reacts.

FUCK

LOL!! Easy little fella!! It's not over yet.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...with every commercial I watch...I feel my mind turning to shit more and more.

Is it me or these goddamn things getting stupider and stupider?? lol wtf?!!

Nope. Dunno where u are, but whn I'm all angst (to put it mildly), during such a major game, (and they all are), the last thing I care to see is silly, mindless BS!

It's Rock n Roll Tube time for the breaks. *grabs a beer.

GAME ON>>> COMING UP, TIME TO DISH!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just had a feeling this would happen. the bruins might be due for a win or due to score some goals. if they happen to win, i have no doubt that the canadiens will demolish them.

Hey...I'm a little disappointed too bro, but lets try and relax a bit. :rolleyes:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! Easy little fella!! It's not over yet.

You know what, Tox?

You're fucking right.
We came back 2-0 to the Devils in a Home-n-Home two times in a row earlier, we can do it now.

LETS STICK IT TO THOSE BRUWAGONERS

LETS GO FLYERS

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey...I'm a little disappointed too bro, but lets try and relax a bit. :rolleyes:

meh, it usually takes me a while to calm down. i have said before, just ignore the rants for the most parts. i just feel this team deserves to win and i feel for other fans that a bruins canadiens matchup will result in boring play and montreal will probably dominate.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Dunno where u are, but whn I'm all angst (to put it mildly), during such a major game, (and they all are), the last thing I care to see is silly, mindless BS!

It's Rock n Roll Tube time for the breaks. *grabs a beer.

GAME ON>>> COMING UP, TIME TO DISH!

Exactly!! Now, we have all these political ads here in Philly....GD things are driving me nuts!!

Music?? I have my music jamming all the time. I have the ear buds in on medium, the plasma a dull roar and my hands on this laptop. :D

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, Tox?

You're fucking right.
We came back 2-0 to the Devils in a Home-n-Home two times in a row earlier, we can do it now.

LETS STICK IT TO THOSE BRUWAGONERS

LETS GO FLYERS

Way to stick with it man!!!!