• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Difference between SJ and Vancouver's management

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's hard to argue too many men on the ice and it's certainly hard to argue the puck out of play, so I can't sit here and whine and bitch about the officiating because it had absolutely nothing to do with it. It was the team in white that created that mess."

-Todd McLellan

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMac had taken note of why those 5 - 3's occurred: Heater's turnover mess up (again) leading to one of them, Mitchell's mistake, and Murray's delay of game. Our coach, for all it's worth, is acting in a manner far more professional than Elaine V.

Nothing mentioned on Jumbo's injury, although after looking at the replay, I highly doubt he plays Tuesday night.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TMac is a class guy and I like him as our coach, despite what people on these boards may think about him. Can anyone tell me honestly that the guy isn't miles above Ron Wilson in terms of professionalism, gameplanning, Xs and Os, and composure?

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMac is a class guy and I like him as our coach, despite what people on these boards may think about him. Can anyone tell me honestly that the guy isn't miles above Ron Wilson in terms of professionalism, gameplanning, Xs and Os, and composure?

Agreed on all counts.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone questioning Tmac's ability of being a coach needs to get their heads checked. There arent many in the league right now that are better then him, and i can honestly only think of maybe 2 or 3 and thats stretching it.

He has grown quite a bit since just last season when he was clearly out coached by Quinville in last season WCF. He still has some growth to build upon though, especially on the fly in game changing, he tends to react slow, but with this team im more inclined to blame the players

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not the coaching that is the problem, it is the GM and ownership.

last year we lose to the eventual Cup winners who put together an insanely good roster.

this year, it is very possible we will lose to the eventual Cup winners who have an insanely good roster.

Doug Wilson's answer is to give Wallin and Huskins lots of $$$.

Ian White and Niemi have been solid additions but not nearly enough to take us over the top, maybe Wilson's hands are tied with ownership, i dunno, if that is the case, then this franchise is not committed to making a Cup happen and they do not deserve our dollars.

glass half full we made it to the WCF will only mean continued mediocrity in the post-season for this team going forward. i am sick of it.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Doug generally knows what his team's weaknesses are and he is very good at addressing them (Thornton trade, Boyle trade, Blake's acquisition). The problem is that he has WAY too much faith in "his guys", and he needs to realize that Wallin and Huskins weren't getting the job done and needs to get atleast 1 or even 2 TOP quality D-men to lift some of the burden off of Boyle's shoulders. We still haven't filled Blake's shoes and as has been said before we have also not home grown any really great defensemen (Murray is decent, Vlasic is a #4 or #5 forced to play as a #3) so we've had to rely on scrubs like Wallin and Huskins to get the job done and it hasn't worked. They need to clean house on the back end and get some real D men in here for the next playoff run.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Heatley, Mitchell, Wallin, and Huskins can all take a walk. Marleau too if they can get someone with a pair like Richards to replace him.