• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did you guys see that dunk?

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
that was NOT a foul by amir johnson.......raptors dont get any coverage at least let us have the dunk of the week by ROSS....

that was ridiculous....

definitely no foul....amir was no where near anybody....just watched it 5 times on pvr...

yeah....pretty bored today...

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thats the one.....hows that even remotely a foul on amir johnson...

dunk reminded me of keon clarkes styles of the snappy quick snake jab dunk...

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amir gets called for the most ridiculous fouls in the league. its such a joke. game after game the whistle blows out of no where, and for some reason they call a foul on amir.

he must owe the mob money, or knocked up the godfathers daughter or something stupid

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
amir gets called for the most ridiculous fouls in the league. its such a joke. game after game the whistle blows out of no where, and for some reason they call a foul on amir.

he must owe the mob money, or knocked up the godfathers daughter or something stupid

i already told you, it was his ref tampon youtube video. Nba players are watched under close scrutiny by the leagues corrupt headquarters and they don't like anyone poking fun at their corrupt minions

Last edited by a moderator:

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i already told you, it was his ref tampon youtube video. Nba players are watched under close scrutiny by the leagues corrupt headquarters and they don't like anyone poking fun at their corrupt minions

why was i not shown this earlier. i think amir is now in the pantheon of all time favourite raptors. right up there with JYD, and Jorge Garbajosa

Last edited by a moderator:

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
why was i not shown this earlier. i think amir is now in the pantheon of all time favourite raptors. right up there with JYD, and Jorge Garbajosa

i've probably got him third, behind his fellow egyptian sphincter and sloppy ed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seriously though, the more I watch T-Bags's dunks the more I wonder why Salesman didn't play up that part of his game when we drafted him. All fans knew about Ross was that he wasn't the pick we wanted and that he was picked because he had the best jump shot of all the draftees that were left on the board. Why didn't anyone say that he was also a highlight dunker?

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seriously though, the more I watch T-Bags's dunks the more I wonder why Salesman didn't play up that part of his game when we drafted him. All fans knew about Ross was that he wasn't the pick we wanted and that he was picked because he had the best jump shot of all the draftees that were left on the board. Why didn't anyone say that he was also a highlight dunker?

andy happy new year......

agree exactly....that guy is an athletic freak of nature.....he has way more potential then Derozan.......his shot can be better....he can jump....he's got long arms....which equates to D......this could be our best pick ever....its new years but im sober......actually doing work tonite....so this nonsense is real....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
andy happy new year......

agree exactly....that guy is an athletic freak of nature.....he has way more potential then Derozan.......his shot can be better....he can jump....he's got long arms....which equates to D......this could be our best pick ever....its new years but im sober......actually doing work tonite....so this nonsense is real....

His defense is actually quite decent for a rookie. I don't know if he is our best pick ever, but I am definitely eating my words for predicting he would be a bust. I just hope he continues to attack the rim, as opposed to falling in love with the jump shot. We've seen too many of our guys fall down the path and it has led this team to nowhere

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

he probably only does lay-ups in practice