• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Trading Sewald and Swanson Give Us An Advantage?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real and honest here even though nobody brought it up but you can't convince me Sewald didn't massively helped AZ into the WS. He was stellar in the post-season. They were so clutch in trading for Sewald and I couldn't be more happy for him. Oh, and let's not forget about Marte as well, dude came up clutch numerous times.
Didn’t Marte win NLCS MVP?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much appreciated. I am where I am in life and I just hope to maintain. I am actually in a good place. I lost everything including some health and definitely finances, but I am content with life. I couldn't say that 5 years ago. I am just finishing up as an assistant coach for my daughter with my grandson's 10U soccer team. It was fun. I don't recommend losing all your money and means to make more and get a divorce after 29 years or decline in health and see things that aren't there, but damn it worked for me. And no drugs or alcohol played a part....lol.

:suds:
I actually started buying Mariners baseball cards on Ebay again. I did it back 5 years ago when I was in my dark times and it helped for a while then I got addicted to it and had to quit. I when in to buy a coupled then for the next two weeks I never left. Ended up buying 50+ cards I would guess. I got out of there. I do not have an addictive personality, but that seems to be my weakness. I don't spend much thank goodness because I don't have that kind of money any more. I take care of my mom 24/7 which is better than money.

Only reason I brought this up is because I ran across a card that is amazing to me. I followed it when it was like $50, but once it went to where it is now I deleted following it. But if any of you are collectors and want a cool card, buy it and I will live vicariously through you...lol

card.jpg

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t Marte win NLCS MVP?
Certainly did! And it was it was one of those trades that was won by the Diamondbacks.
Segura stuck around for only 2 years. Mitch Haniger was decent when healthy and seemed lost in the ever revolving door that is the "M's rebuild" and "7-year plan." Then I have no idea who the hell Zac Curtis is.

Any time you have a trade that resulted in a player or players massively contributing and bring a pennant like Sewald and Marte did, that debate is pretty much over.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much appreciated. I am where I am in life and I just hope to maintain. I am actually in a good place. I lost everything including some health and definitely finances, but I am content with life. I couldn't say that 5 years ago. I am just finishing up as an assistant coach for my daughter with my grandson's 10U soccer team. It was fun. I don't recommend losing all your money and means to make more and get a divorce after 29 years or decline in health and see things that aren't there, but damn it worked for me. And no drugs or alcohol played a part....lol.

:suds:
I'm glad you're in a good place and doing things you enjoy.