• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did it really happen? DID IT REALLY ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really still cannot get over the fact that this team did it. All year trying to compare them to past years. I just watched the Broncos Cowboys SB on youtube. Not sure why, but I think I just wanted to see just how good that orange crush defense was. I will tell you it was outstanding and if the Broncos had ANY sort of offense, they stood a better chance than I thought.

Which leads me to me still not believing that they did it, with an offense that really did resemble that craig Morton led offense. Then again Morton threw 4 horrible picks in the first half.

Just saying......

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone should kick you in the nuts so you know you aren't dreaming.

and congrats BTW

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah all week long it's been in the back of my mind and all week long I don't think it's really set it. Not only did the Broncos just win the Super Bowl but they did it against the league's perceived best team. And rightly so. A 15-1 season doesn't happen all that often. A 15-1 team reaching the Super Bowl doesn't happen all that often. To me that makes this Broncos team all the more memorable.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like forever since the last one. Really "only" been eighteen years, of course. Maybe we go back-to-back again.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like forever since the last one. Really "only" been eighteen years, of course. Maybe we go back-to-back again.

History is against that happening but 31 of 32 teams have no chance at all of winning #2 of back to back Super Bowls for the 2016 season. The Broncos are the one exception so I'll take history being against them!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You add in all the great teams we beat this year !!! Then add up how those losses seem to kill those teams ... We sucked the life out of most of them after playing this d

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You add in all the great teams we beat this year !!! Then add up how those losses seem to kill those teams ... We sucked the life out of most of them after playing this d

So sweet knocking the poop out of the opposition!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really still cannot get over the fact that this team did it. All year trying to compare them to past years. I just watched the Broncos Cowboys SB on youtube. Not sure why, but I think I just wanted to see just how good that orange crush defense was. I will tell you it was outstanding and if the Broncos had ANY sort of offense, they stood a better chance than I thought.

Which leads me to me still not believing that they did it, with an offense that really did resemble that craig Morton led offense. Then again Morton threw 4 horrible picks in the first half.

Just saying......

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

HA - I also had the Craig Morton thought with Manning - especially at the end of this Super Bowl.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is an underutilized great point. The score may have been close in those games, but the opposition was physically beaten - and had difficulty recovering in subsequent weeks after playing the Broncos. That is football at its highest form - not the finesse of Shanahan or the precision of the Manning era - but football where beating someone is much more personal and much more thorough than just finishing ahead on the scoreboard.

You can tell when one team physically dominates another - the losing team starts what Zig Zigler used to call - "loser's limp." This is body language on the field that your injured or tired or see no way to win. The classic example would be the big play racing to the goal line with the opposing player running after him - the chaser is much more likely to show a limp after the run that the guy who scored the TD. Hence Loser's limp - watch you see it all the time.