• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Diamondbacks vs. Mets

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just re-read the posts in the "Odds are Corbin is done for the season" thread. It is amazing because that thread is a month old and everybody said then how horrible the pitching staff is and this season is going to be a disaster. I mean it literally is exactly what all the sports writers are saying now, and everybody here called it a month ago. I said on March 16th in that thread that this team has the worst rotation in baseball and it will be a lost season. Unfortunately, that looks to be 100% correct.

With all that being said, this team is even worse than I imagined. I mean two quality starts in 17 games? That has to be some kind of record or at least close to a record.

Another way to show how pathetic Kevin Towers is that he cannot even keep Archie Bradley's agent quiet. That guy is going to the media to voice his displeasure with the team. If Towers was any good at his job, things like this sparring match in the media between him and Bradley's agent would not be happening. If Bradley's agent is talking to the media, Towers response should be no comment, and handle the situation internally. Instead he went off about saying Bradley was not ready and everyone knows his fastball command was not there in Spring Training. Well to my recollection, Cahill's command of anything was not there in Spring Training so shut up. He has no clue how to run a team, is totally unprofessional, and everyone knows it. The guy is like a big baby that just screams and yells. He has to be fired.

BACKSfromAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 956.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone really care that this is not being televised today?

I remember last year and the year before, I would get mad when I couldn't watch the games.

I didn't even make an effort to try and find a stream of today's game.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when they were in Australia, I think they mentioned 150 games were on FSNAZ this year. Im not sure if any of the other 12 are on FS1 on Saturday or something like that. But so far 2 haven't been on TV this year

and yeah, I couldn't care less either. Perfect game for Gee thru 4 IP

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KT's too stupid to even go for some old-fashioned self-preservation. The ONLY thing he could do that would get fans excited about the dumpster fire team he's compiled would be bringing up Bradley. Yet he refuses, and the focus on what a pathetic job he's done continues.

So let me get this straight...Bolsinger? Yes. Bradley? No. KT at his finest.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our record at home is 1-10 soon to be 1-11 after this game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two games in Australia go towards our home record apparently.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Gibson bat Trumbo cleanup just once please.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at the box score and McCarthy did not last six innings. Another game without a quality start. Still only two quality starts now in 18 games.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn. I had a feeling that this would be a tough season, but this is way worse than I could have ever imagined. This team has no pride.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part is they're showing no heart. They're just laying down and taking it like a bunch of bitches. If Gibby can't light a fire under their ass then he needs to go. I think he's starting to lose the players.