• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Diamondbacks at PEDres 9/23-9/26

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There must have been some history between Maholm and Gomez.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, Sting, that's funny. I see what you did there. And I know this might get you guys all riled up again, but I don't think that because some rabble-rousing Dodger-writer gets all up in arms about a few days later it "being brought to his attention" that he heard someone say that they heard a player say it, qualifies as the truth. I don't know either way. I'm saying that no one really does except for the one who might have done it. I think he reminds me of Greg Hansen. He writes about the Cats, supposedly as a Cats fan, but he talks more shit about them than any writer I've ever read. He thinks that because he's a fan, that he can talk as much shit as possible. I think he does it more to stir the pot and be talked about than anything. I think that writer for the Dodgers is the same. It's a rumor, and nothing more. I think at best (for your point) someone said it, but that is still a long cry from actually doing it. For all we know, it could have been Puig saying it just to be funny. But I think that DBack fans want it to be true, so that their hate can be justified.

"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness." Emerson

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, Sting, that's funny. I see what you did there. And I know this might get you guys all riled up again, but I don't think that because some rabble-rousing Dodger-writer gets all up in arms about a few days later it "being brought to his attention" that he heard that it happened, qualifies as the truth. I don't know either way. I'm saying that no one really does except for the one who might have done it. I think he reminds me of Greg Hansen. He writes about the Cats, supposedly as a Cats fan, but he talks more shit about them than any writer I've ever read. He thinks that because he's a fan, that he can talk as much shit as possible. I think he does it more to stir the pot and be talked about than anything. I think that writer for the Dodgers is the same. It's a rumor, and nothing more. I think at best (for your point) someone said it, but that is still a long cry from actually doing it. For all we know, it could have been Puig saying it just to be funny. But I think that DBack fans want it to be true, so that their hate can be justified.

"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness." Emerson

I just did it to poke at you. I'm completely over it... I still hate LA and that will never change. You're one of the few good Doyer fans though, so I won't go on a rant here. :whistle:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When wiggins comes next year and we win the division in LA will take a team photo at mid court.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jEBcTRw.gif

You guys ready to lose the series tonight? :suds:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where've you been brotha?!

I've been on SI and xat mostly, its been a while since ive been on SportsHoopla before the dodgers pool story. It's been a while since DJ Sting has shown up.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking more about this. Hahaha, this is what started the whole rivalry. Again, both teams at this point are acting like fucking children, but this is really when it started in earnest. I hope it doesn't continue for a third year, because it's all just bullshit. If you must know, I respect the DBacks, but I don't like Parra. I think he talks way too much shit without having earned it. This was from his third year in bigs. He should have just kept his mouth shut and ran the bases. I don't blame the DBacks at all for standing up for him, they certainly should have. I just don't think he should have put the team in a position to have to back him up, when at that point, he had done nothing to have the respect of the league (enough to pull some shit like this).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXv9USmEIYU

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been on SI and xat mostly, its been a while since ive been on SportsHoopla before the dodgers pool story. It's been a while since DJ Sting has shown up.

I lost the link... lol. I'll come drop a beat for you guys soon don't worry.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The year we take the season series against the madres will be the year we win the World Series!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice way to round out another forgettable year with losing to Ian Kennedy.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at Kennedy's balk yesterday.