• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Diamondbacks at PEDres 9/23-9/26

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the Dodgers were acting like a bunch of guys that'd never tasted any real success before in the majors...oh wait...

Kind of makes you wish Ian Kennedy was still back with the D-Backs. Who else is going to have the gonads to make them pay in 2014? I just can't see Brandon McCarthy beaning someone in the head.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm listening to 620 KTAR online and they had their weekly Gibby interview and damn was it entertaining. It was mostly about the pool thing and retaliation, but of all the 100s of dumb Gibby interviews I've heard over the years this one was actually good.

There was so many questions about the Dodgers pool thing (To the point he got annoyed) and he had some great replies. The best part though was Gibby basically calling the team soft. They were talking about pitchers protecting our players and he said the team needed to be "reeducated" on it. He brought up the Dodgers hitting 5 of our players and the padres hitting Hill yesterday without us retaliating.

He is right this is a pathetically soft team.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now I hate the Dodgers even more.

I would say we should take a piss on the field next year, but that would be like air freshener for that piece of shit city. All the fans would be wondering why Dodger stadium smelled better than usual.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say we should take a piss on the field next year, but that would be like air freshener for that piece of shit city. All the fans would be wondering why Dodger stadium smelled better than usual.

:laugh3:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm listening to 620 KTAR online and they had their weekly Gibby interview and damn was it entertaining. It was mostly about the pool thing and retaliation, but of all the 100s of dumb Gibby interviews I've heard over the years this one was actually good.

There was so many questions about the Dodgers pool thing (To the point he got annoyed) and he had some great replies. The best part though was Gibby basically calling the team soft. They were talking about pitchers protecting our players and he said the team needed to be "reeducated" on it. He brought up the Dodgers hitting 5 of our players and the padres hitting Hill yesterday without us retaliating.

He is right this is a pathetically soft team.

Part of that softness falls on him.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only need 3 more wins to clinch a winning season.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be our 3rd straight season of .500 or better. Best current streak in the division now that the Giants suck.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This made me realize how inconsistent and unpredictable the NL West is. Most divisions have that "perennial contender" while the NL West is up for grabs just about every year.