• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils vs Pengiuns

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Need to get right back on the horse. Expect a spark from a desperate Henrique. Need to take advantage of a depleted Pens team while we can. We need to get through this first month. We only had/have 1 game against a nonplayoff team from last year (Carolina). So ending up with more than half of our possible points would be a great start.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to get right back on the horse. Expect a spark from a desperate Henrique. Need to take advantage of a depleted Pens team while we can. We need to get through this first month. We only had/have 1 game against a nonplayoff team from last year (Carolina). So ending up with more than half of our possible points would be a great start.

I wanted to go tonight, but the schedule didn't work out with Penn state kicking off at same time. I would have been watching my phone for football score half the time. Picture in picture will come in handy tonight.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I get to watch the Pens announcers for the game.. So far I learned:

Kovalchuk played over 32 minutes with 31:56 of ice time
Henrique had a lot of success last year playing with Taylor Hall in Edmonton

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We looked tired, and Hedberg looked warn out in the 3rd. *sigh*. I'd rather get the loser point last night instead of Friday. Now, I dont want Hedberg sitting out any games out west, we NEED all 6 points.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers Isles and Rags losing helped us..I def wanted a better performance against the Pens without Malkin though. And maybe it was just me but atleast 2 penalty calls against us were bullshit. That first one against Clarkson was hilarious.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs won the game for them the first 2 periods we just gave up in the 3rd which aint a good sign. WE're ok though every time we start complain about where we are remember 2010-11

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont really think the refs gave them anything, and I'm the first to complain about them. Hell, if it wasnt for them, we would have been shut out. And we didnt give up in the 3rd, we just ran out of gas. Theres a reason the NHL gave the Pens the night before off. I dont think they've ever played us in the 2nd half of a back to back since we went 6-0 against them.