• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derek Rose Cleared In Lawsuit

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jury rejected the plaintiffs claims and sent them home with nothing today in the Los Angeles Superior court. Now he can move forward with his hobbled knees and attempt to play basketball

I wish him the best of luck and hope he stays out of trouble

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing sounded like BS from the beginning and got worse the more the "details" came out.

Good for Derrick, now on to the circus that is the NYK.

Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These athletes and celebrities are easy targets for women - normally my opinion is one time was a fluke or gold digger, because the kind that will do that will create history over the years like Bill Cosby and Donald Trump did. So hopefully he has learned how to protect himself and prevent that from happening which I think he has. You go through one time and you learn just how vicious some people can be

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if now he'll be labeled a rapist by some as Kobe has been since his run-in with the "wrong one".

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if now he'll be labeled a rapist by some as Kobe has been since his run-in with the "wrong one".
I think all he has to do is change his jersey #

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt if for several reasons

1. I don't think he was charged with a crime to begin with - Went straight to a lawsuit
2. He didn't pay them off like Kobe did
3. He isn't a championship player like Kobe - Kobe's elite status made him hated so much that the losers in here would call him a rap ist only to antagonize Lakers fans and try to take away from the Lakers titles - In short - he's a loser

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt if for several reasons

1. I don't think he was charged with a crime to begin with - Went straight to a lawsuit
2. He didn't pay them off like Kobe did
3. He isn't a championship player like Kobe - Kobe's elite status made him hated so much that the losers in here would call him a rap ist only to antagonize Lakers fans and try to take away from the Lakers titles - In short - he's a loser

So you defend a rapist only if he wins championships for the team you like? Stay classy, Riverside.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you defend a rapist only if he wins championships for the team you like? Stay classy, Riverside.
Dumb ass - It's well documented that it's hard to get a conviction on celebrities - and as I pointed out - Rose was never charged with a crime in California to begin as Kobe was in Colorado. California is different then other states. I never said I agree with it - I just pointed out how public opinion usually heads. Michael Jackson is a classic example of what I'm saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Derek Rose had paid a large sum of money and sealed the verdict - then yes - Many people would have thought that he paid the accusers off, but he cleared his name without being charged with a crime and without being arrested and without having a judgment against him - Some big differences there that I think will make a difference in public opinion

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb ass - It's well documented that it's hard to get a conviction on celebrities - and as I pointed out - Rose was never charged with a crime in California to begin as Kobe was in Colorado. California is different then other states. I never said I agree with it - I just pointed out how public opinion usually heads. Michael Jackson is a classic example of what I'm saying

DERP